Discussion: Pat McCrory Concedes In North Carolina Governor's Race

1 Like

Quitter!!

13 Likes

McIdiot: I am not the first candidate in this election who got more votes but still lost. Our system is rigged.

4 Likes

Good. Fuck Pat McCrory to death.

12 Likes

Trump: No worries, the great white governor of NC will head my Department of Bathroom Certification.

20 Likes

Unfortunately …
He’ll be back .
When everybody forgets how much money his policies cost the state, which these days is measured in nanoseconds

4 Likes

http://battellemedia.com/images/fox03f.jpg

4 Likes

Mr. McCrory, Jared Kushner on line one.

13 Likes

Single best result of the entire 2016 cycle. A dick punch to Art Pope.

15 Likes

He still has that special session of the legislature that he has already called to do as much damage on the way out the door as possible. And I fully expect him to do precisely that.

17 Likes

Preacher: “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to remember two politicians who strangely thought that President Trump had ‘coattails’. Renee was an US representative and Pat was the governor, but while both had big problems facing them, they were so sure that believing in Trump would save em. They thought wrong,”

6 Likes

Finally. Even his GOP-led state elections board ruled against him. I live in NC. Pass the popcorn :smile:

13 Likes

How refreshing. The candidate who got more votes won, and an attempt to steal the election failed. Maybe we’ll see this replicated on a national scale some day.

22 Likes

McCrory said that it’s “time to celebrate our democratic process and respect what I see to be the ultimate outcome of the closest North Carolina governor’s race in modern history.”

Did the crybaby in chief finally got over his hissyfit…or is it just another chapter…

Wants to be able to devote himself full-time to self-investigating Pizzagate.

3 Likes

About time, Asshole. But, of course, NC + Republican = Asshole. Sad.

1 Like

Moral of the Story: RWNJ Bigots Don’t Give Up Easily

5 Likes

Seems the only fraud was Pat McCory.

7 Likes

I’ll take a bit of good news right about now.

Beat it, Pat, and don’t let the bathroom door hit you in the ass…ruh-roh, too late for that!

4 Likes

On the upside, Pat can now spend more time discriminating against his family.

3 Likes