Maybe it’s just me, but I have not been getting a very strong “remorse” vibe from him of late.
The “narrator voice” thing was overused after the first four or five times, but it’s not just you. ![]()
The article has a misquote.
Papado was just shilling for Remors™️, a new app that helps unlikely couples stay in contact and stoke the fires when they’re separated by a federal prison sentence or being an agent for a foreign power during a hot cyber war.
A veritable cornucopia of scumbags, each with increasing degrees of malevolence and churlish assholeness, yet this moron somehow remains the most irritating.
but complain and whine all the way to the lock up, he will.
So if I was a disenfrachised GA voter do either of you think I could sue Kemp?
Is he still a member of the trump campaign joint defense agreement?
As long as you don’t end up doing time over it. ![]()
Coffee boy and foreign policy enthusiast

sentenced to 14 days in federal prison for lying to the FBI early in that inquiry.
Papadopoulos was also given 12 months of probation, and must perform 200 hours of community service. He was also ordered to pay a $9,500 fine.
U.S. District Court Judge Randy Moss rejected pleas by Papadopoulos’ lawyers and his outspoken wife that he be spared jail time despite his guilty plea last October and thanks to his cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team. Mueller’s office had urged that Papadopoulos receive up to six months in jail and argued that some jail time was appropriate, but prosecutors did not recommend a specific term.
“In January 2017, I made a terrible mistake for which I paid dearly and I am terribly ashamed,” Papadopoulos told the judge Friday. I made a dreadful mistake, but I am a good man. … I was young and naïve, but I have done my best to atone for my mistakes.”
Most accounts cite the judge swayed by Papadopoulos’ contriteness for his seemingly low jail time.
(there is a judge quote there, but I can’t find it)
Wimp. Wimp.
Here ya go George. See of ol trump will pay ya anything for it cuz ya know…he might just need it some day soon.
Dunno. Taking a plea deal should have ment that his interests diverged from theirs, which should have meant he needed to drop out. But IANAL and individual-1 ‘s clown car of advisors, traitors and assorted hangers on seem not very …punctilious about following the law
Yeah, the “divergement of interests” is supposed to end JDAs, but I’m not sure that is a hard requirement. In this case the JDA is based on “you tell me what Mueller knows and I’ll pay your lawyers”, and that co-interest might continue even after a plea deal.
Lock him up!
nailed it
I appreciate his sporty new unshaven - ness - looks real manly
yay
ouch
That’s OK, I definitely remember that guy’s smile, one of the highlights of the year!
