Discussion: Papadopoulos 2020: Coffee Boy Wants To Run For Congress

I think he should move back to Chicago, run here, and get his ass properly kicked.

3 Likes

he is looking at seats in Orange County suburban Siberia…

There. Fixed it. Orange County may be conservative, but they’re not stupid.

3 Likes

Wait until tomorrow when he decides when he grows up he is going to be brain surgeon.

4 Likes

None of them are. Not a one. The people who surround this president are among the stupidest people I’ve ever come across, but I guess stupidity is a prerequisite to supporting PP.

13 Likes

He is clearly Presidential material, at least with the current POTUS as a standard.

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Looking for an electorate which is okay with treason.

Check

9 Likes

The Congress of Guatemala (Spanish: Congreso de la República) is the unicameral legislature of Guatemala. The coffee is better down there and he would have a great opportunity to fool most of the Spaniards most of the time.

3 Likes

He can run in Dana R’s district. They put up with it for a long time.

2 Likes

The dark glasses, the delusions, the mood swings - everything says to me this guy either has a drug problem, a mental illness problem, or more likely both.

6 Likes

He also has a wife problem I think - she has ambitions.

7 Likes

He ought to move to either Michigan or Wisconsin, his odds of getting elected will increase exponentially.

2 Likes

Though I did, I want George to keep talking.

Those future Muckraker and TPM-DC stories aren’t going to write themselves.

6 Likes

If he can just prove that he is pedophile, homophobe, anti-woman, anti-mooooslim and an evangelical he can run in Alabama/MS/TX etc and win.

Time in the pen* can be hard on mind, body, and soul.

*Oxford Camp has dormitory housing. The prisoners are classed as low level risk, and Oxford Camp may or may not have perimeter fencing [it does] and a low staff-to-inmate ratio. Minimum security and BOP Camp’s generally are as close as you can get to not feeling like the inmate is incarcerated. To assist inmates with their rehabilitation, Oxford Federal Correctional Institution has many work programs which enable inmates to work outside the camp in the local community.

It’s not as cushy as the description above makes it sound. There are only 4 tennis courts, and they aren’t lit for evening play.

He just finished a two-week stay in Wisconsin. He’s practically a native.

3 Likes

He’d appreciate if you would refer to him as cofefe boy.

:laughing:

Actually, they are now down to 7. TJ Cox, who flipped CA-21, quoted someone else as saying “The entire California GOP Congressional delegation can now fit in my wife’s minivan.”

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m so anal. Coffee Boy served 12 days, including ‘half days’ of entry and exit.

4 Likes

We may have found the next COS.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available