Discussion: Panetta: Trump 'Forgot That He Was President' In Off-The-Rails Speech At CIA

Charlie Brown’s Hallowe’en will be renamed “It’s the Great Trumpkin, Charlie Brown”

6 Likes

Trump’s Birthday will be:

National Day of Rejoicing for Our White Savior Who is The Heathiest Among Us, Has the Blood Pressure of a 20 Yr. Old Swmming Champion, Is Rich Beyond the Dreams of Croesus and Is, Like, Smart,

14 Likes

No, he’s not a hillbilly. He’s a city clown… Don’t try to dump your trash on us; we have enough problems.

4 Likes

Would anyone have thought for a moment that Trump would behave in any other way?

Christ, if you don’t have the attention span to read the whole post, just ignore it.

My money is on this.

7 Likes

@littlegirlblue @tena

Aw, c’mon…he promised them JOBS!

3 Likes

We’ve found our mantra for the trumpet years.

@spencersmom So far trumpet’s cabinet has 17 white men in it (reagan had the previous record of 17), and he still has more to nominate, so we can’t trick ourselves into thinking that this administration will advance anything but the needs and concern of old rich white men. But Betsy, one of the white women, making the case for allowing more guns in schools by citing grizzly attacks? That’s weird…

5 Likes

I read the whole post. Standing, got it.

Standing ovations? Really?

1 Like

Guilty, but with an explanation.

1 Like

I like the original article better.

Away with the troll!

5 Likes

OT, but Sunday with Lubach gives one person’s take on how the Netherlands Welcomes Trump.

4 Likes

I knew it!!! But I couldn’t find it. This guy’s other posts are short and not particularly enlightening, now he sounds like a guy bucking for a Pulitzer. Get him outta here.

5 Likes

Not a hillbilly, he is the quintessential Bridge and Tunnel guy. This what the cool kids in Manhattan called the people who came to the club’s from the outer boroughs, Long Island and NJ.

2 Likes

Not to mention health care.

Chairman Mao would be proud. Except that he will turn in his grave when President Trump imposes 45% tariffs on Chinese products.

1 Like

Yes, we’d normally take care of the health care needs of his GI bots but orange said he’d be fine with privatizing health care for veterans, so they’d have to pay for it with vouchers.

3 Likes

Oh he’s good. Maybe not Pulitzer good. But Putzpuller for sure.

4 Likes

Putzpuller! I like that. All you have to do is read previous posts, short, sort of “so what”, and then it hits you. Copy and paste. Eazy Peazy

5 Likes

Yes, but it would good to give credit for the writing where it is due, at HuffPo:

Of Course The CIA Gave Trump Standing Ovations. He Never Let Them Sit

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available