Discussion: Palin Thinks Mississippi Runoff Should Be Investigated For Illegal Voting

Discussion for article #224354

78 Likes

You lost, get over it, yada yada yada…

14 Likes

And that is exactly what she said about Bush v. Gore! Right?

Right?

33 Likes

Folks love to complain about giving her utterances play, but, I find it particularly useful for most Americans to be reminded of just how nutty some on the TeaOP can be.

13 Likes

with sarah and rush feeding the intraparty jihad the dems might just hold the sentate.

14 Likes

I wonder who wrote that for her, hey Sarah you aren’t doing to well with you TP guys

5 Likes

What an fugly shade of lipstick…pig.

She gets uglier by the day…

11 Likes

"When an election is questionable . . . "

Which apparently means when Palin doesn’t like the result.

"with potential legal violations . . . "

Of which there is no evidence.

“politics MUST be put aside and the irregularities MUST be fully investigated.”

Because people who whine the loudest should get do-overs!

14 Likes

Fuck holding the Senate. In the words of that halcyon political observer Joe Willie Namath, “We’ll win. I guarantee it!” We need to focus on taking the House back – a tougher job, true, but GOTV and it can be done. And showing ridiculously stupid statements like this (and that tremendously telling picture) just might help that.

13 Likes

TPM, it isn’t news just because Sarah Palin or Joe Scarborough said it. Feel free to ignore them.

8 Likes

These type of attacks do our side no good. What anyone looks like is completely irrelevant. What they say is what determines if they are ugly or not.

7 Likes

Funny how Palin was mum and didn’t voice any concern when McDanial’s campaign workers were found locked inside the courthouse at 2 am, where the ballots were located during the primary. She had no concern then, I wonder why…

25 Likes

It’s actually a smart move on her part.

It plays into the whole “voter fraud” issue the baggers have, defends her guy, and makes her look better in bagger eyes.

Win/win/win for her.

3 Likes

Palin endorsed McDaniel. Aside from the fact that her statement relates to the situation, the fact that Honey Cari-Boo Boo’s endorsement losing streak continues needs to be trumpeted.

9 Likes

Sarah Palin thinks

This is where I stopped reading.

30 Likes

Which means someone else thought of it.

5 Likes

Shorter Sarah (and McDaniel and all Tea Party): There must be voter fraud because black people got to vote!

18 Likes

Her entire argument seems to rest of the fact that some African-Americans voted for Cochran and hence the election is automatically illegitimate. Because, well, you know…

8 Likes

Ignore the above. This ridiculous system won’t allow the deletion of a repeated post.

This commenting system is God-awful.

5 Likes