Discussion: O'Reilly Lawyers Mistakenly Send Strategy Emails To Politico

As your newly self-designated agent, I’ll take 15%.

3 Likes

…or if somebody else’s job is at stake…

1 Like

Greed and and the rush of the spotlight.

4 Likes

No wonder these guys got so cranked up over Hillary’s e-mail.

They don’t understand how it works!

4 Likes

Lawyers knowing the case is doomed but why not take it to the furthest motions and bill those hours at bigly rates.

2 Likes

He has completely lost what little mind he had left.

1 Like

Wait. It was not mis-sent to an attorney, but to Politico. No ethical canons apply to Politico. Right?

1 Like

Well at least he’s consistent, an idiot, yes, but a consistent idiot. There, take that liberal media!.

Right. Ethical canons… which do not bind non lawyers like media orgs.

1 Like

Correct. I was only replying to the specific post above from JGabriel. Politico can do what they want with it (in general so long as it isn’t some sort of other protected information).

I don’t believe it was a mistake. People keep sending Politico things ‘by mistake’.

3 Likes

I agree. And I could be wrong, but I believe journalistic ethics to get at the truth required Politico to not ignore this email or return it.

2 Likes

The idea that Faux News would cave to liberal protests is ludacris in its face.

2 Likes

I had never seen this before. That is hilarious! :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

“Yeah, like one or two others have suggested, isn’t the real story here the “mistakenly sent to politico” part? How exactly does that happen?”

Obama’s Deep State, my friend. They are everywhere! :joy_cat:

1 Like

“Well at least he’s consistent, an idiot, yes, but a consistent idiot.”

“A man’s gotta know his limitations.” Dirty Harry.

1 Like

I wonder how much money Billo ended up costing Fox when he INSISTED on bring the libel suit against Sen. Franken that the lawyers told him he had NO CHANCE of winning.

“It’s not about the things I did, it’s about how many people found out about them.”

Not a great defense.

1 Like

The headline is misleading. The email was not sent by mistake. Somebody leaked it and redacted the header before giving it to Politico.

That’s a lot to know in his case.!

1 Like

The former Fox host and his lawyers have been trying to prove that O’Reilly is merely the victim of a “smear campaign” from the left.

O’Reilly’s claim is absolutely correct. The Paris Business Review backs him on this, 100%.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available