Discussion: One Militia Man Says He Prefers Death To Prison, But Really Just Wants To Go Home

Discussion for article #244360

1 Like

Go home , your beeves and eleven spawn are lost without you around to lead them You’ve got more pressing matters facing you now that Obammie is marching to take your gunz away!

FWEEDUMB!

btw…do you have more kids than cows?

20 Likes

“I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box with a bunch of ni(CLANG!),” Finicum told NBC. “There are things more important than your life and freedom is one of them.”

6 Likes

I’m sure any jury would agree with him and, of course, let him walk. NOT!

2 Likes

Well, if he threatens agents they’ll probably do more than just point guns at him.

6 Likes

Fucking pussy. Wet your pants and go home.

14 Likes

What are guns for if not for pointing at people?

5 Likes

“I’m telling them right now — don’t point guns at me,”

Spoken like a good guy with a gun.

8 Likes

Cooking bacon?

12 Likes

31 Likes

Ah, so “Part-Time Terrorist” is now an occupation… got it…

25 Likes

“God, I miss all my little cows (sob) but daddy swore an oath,” (thrusts copy of American Pit Bull Regulations Pamphlet at camera)

“Oh wait, Daddy got the wrong one.” (thrusts copy of pocket constitution at camera.)

20 Likes

Certainly more cows’n’kids’n’ guns than brains…or willpower.

6 Likes

Where’s Valley Forge? I am waiting for the sanctimonious bullshit about Valley Forge!

9 Likes

Or if he had a 3 inch knife as he walked away.

“I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box,” Finicum told NBC. “There are things more important than your life and freedom is one of them…”

…He has sent out a warning to agents, however, when they do find him. “I’m telling them right now — don’t point guns at me,” he told NBC.

So, you’re armed and trespassing, and vowing not to be taken alive…and warning cops not to point any guns at you.

Seems reasonable.

24 Likes

He may not want to spent any time in a concrete box but he’s earned the pleasure in spades. If this mess is handled as it should be the guy goes to his box. But WTF? Its only been 5 days and he wants out? How tough is that?

The evidence against these guys is dispositive. They broke the law. Many laws. If they’re allowed to walk they should allow anyone that does it to walk and they should expect a bunch more of it.

8 Likes

Eleven kids. Won’t someone think of the gene pool?

20 Likes

Bonne LaVoyage, Finicum.
Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip to the slammer…

2 Likes

I guess once you start building up a herd it becomes a habit. Hope he’s got a few extra cattle, though, because if he really loves freedom he’s going to have to hire the best lawyer in Brisket County or wherever he’s from.

5 Likes