Discussion: Omarosa: WH Staffers Used #TFA As Shorthand For 25th Amendment

1 Like

Let’s get a t-shirt order in for that one…

Total
F’ing
Abomination

24 Likes

Did she write about that in her book before the Op-Ed came out, otherwise its an after-the-fact statement that hasn’t been fact-checked with her claims. If she has those earlier texts with those hashtags in them, she should produce them.

Personally, I think she’s trying to cash in on someone else’s reporting and that Op-Ed, just so she can continue to sell her book. She has always been a bit of a revisionist whenever she has a story to tell from her POV. One thing we know, she is is a complete opportunist by nature.

I’d rather see that fucker behind bars more than anything, and certainly above all the other methods conceived by our Founders, to oust him. He has committed crimes. Big and small. Constantly. Before and during his time in office.

I still can’t figure out how anyone could say if the President of the United States, right now, took a gun out and committed murder on Fifth Ave., he shouldn’t face prosecution and prison time for that murder like any other citizen in this country. Someone please explain that. How can they be given dictatorial rights no other citizen would have, and escape punishment for a crime any other citizen would be held to?

16 Likes

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling.

8 Likes

Mike and Mother Pence use the abbreviation MTD - Measuring The Drapes.

43 Likes

If the President’s closest advisors are talking about the 25th amendment -even in jest -the country is in immense trouble. And with a Congress so compliant as to put a lapdog to shame, no way to remedy the situation.

14 Likes

“and if anyone asks tell them it stands for That Fucking Asshole. They’ll believe it.”

18 Likes

This has been going on a long time.

The Republican — every one of them in Congress and all their aides — has known the truth about Donald Trump for a long time. The fact is today they still know a helluva lot more about Trump’s criminality and psycopathy than we do.

11 Likes

Then … we’ll just change Congress … Fuck Em’ ! –

2018 Midterm Elections
days
hours
minutes

16 Likes

Though the streams are swollen
Keep them dogies movin’.
Though they’re disapprovin’
Rawhide!
Through rain and wind and weather
Hell bent for leather
Soon we’ll; be livin’ high and wide.
Move 'em on
head 'em up
Head 'em up
Move 'em on…

7 Likes

Kinda OT

A lot of people are saying senior White(s Only) House aides have suggested Cadet Bone Spurs’ next catchphrase be “Drain the tsunami.” Because … everybody wants to hear him say “tsunami.”

Good times.

15 Likes

In 1958 Ned Washington would only let his knowledge of the “cowboy bondage” community show through in his lyrics on national television (CBS), with the utmost subtlety, of course.

He knew why the main character was named “Rowdy.”

Just sayin’.

3 Likes

Ms. Omarosa Manigault deserves kudos. She made the claims that Preshitident Skanky-Manslut was an unhinged, rabid psychopath publicly and openly.

In contrast, Mike Pence and/or that unknown author made the same claim in the op-ed anonymously. Regardless, I am thankful to the Pence/unknown author for alerting the American public.

I hope the internal effort to enforce the 25th Amendment continues and strengthens. This is precisely the situation for which it was intended.

2 Likes

.#TFA talk amounted to #SFA…

Omarosa says:

Don’t care. Don’t want to see her on MSNBC or anywhere else. Not trustworthy. The only thing significant about Omarosa is that she is one of dozens of inexplicably bad hires.

6 Likes

I saw an interview with Ben Sasse. He is claiming he thinks every day about switching to an independent, He claims both parties are responsible for this mess because BOTH republicans and democrats are just swiping at each other. He says he thinks of himself as a Abraham Lincoln Republican. That’s kindof like Trump saying both sides were equally responsible for what happened at Charlottesville. I don’t think Abraham Lincoln would put up with taking babies from their mothers and putting bags of teenagers heads and torturing them, just because their parents asked for asylum.

16 Likes

As I say to anyone who admits to voting for him, “Well, you did know he’s Donald fucking Trump, didn’t you?”

8 Likes

Saw Kellyanne Kockenlocker on the video machine earlier today. She was saying that the author of the anonymous NYT editorial against Trump was “trying to sow chaos in the White House”.

“trying to sow chaos in the White House”?

Kellyanne, how many Valium/Adderall/Bombay Sapphire cocktails have you guzzled down since January 2017?

14 Likes

Yeah, he thinks about becoming an “Independent” because he doesn’t have the balls to become a Democrat and truly fight for the good of his country.

8 Likes

When she releases all of the damaging audio recordings she supposedly has, then I will think about giving her propers.

4 Likes