Discussion: Obama Reportedly Smacked Down Criticism Of His Syria Policy As 'Horsesh*t'

Not this time around; unfortunately Elizabeth will probably never get the chance.

It will take someone like her though to pick up the pieces.

“Go fuck yourself” words uttered by the last Vice President to a reporter who dared ask him a question. I’m sure you were just as agry, right?

1 Like

I love when the President talks dirty. I love you BHO.

Yes but yesterday she was dissing his policy in Syria so I added my two cents. See the last paragraph of the article

She said it the other day

I am not a big fan of HC. And every time she opens her mouth these days, I know why

I want democrats to come armed and ready to fight…republicans, not fellow democrats. Hillary has a big mouth, it cost her the last election, it us going to cost her the next one if she can’t get a reign on it.

Shameful is something you folks have the market on. Take your horseshit somewhere else

1 Like

Flagged and reported.

Say goodbye again, Beej.

1 Like

She’s no pragmatist.

Gotta’ be how EG/Libs chooses his sockpuppet names:

jw1

2 Likes

Mostly. Some of them might be Repugs, which makes your grown-up arguement weak.

Yeah, and he said “horseshit” over a month ago .

Thank goodness neither Dumbya or St. Ronnie the Vacant could even spell “horse” or “shit”

1 Like

Sometimes I think it’s too bad that Obama is so measured and gentlemanly in public.

A little blunt talk with the public is really in order.

1 Like

If only he had learned vocabulary like this in 2009-10, and used it more often. This Nation would be in a lot better place

Hillary is just trolling for the Jewish Wall Street vote with her odious pandering to that demographic.
It is sleaze of the highest degree, but par for the course for the “Third-Way” democrat (with a VERY small “d”.)

1 Like

Hillary, McCain and the rest need to watch Liife of Brian. Despite being satire it was astute in pointing out the difficulty of distinguishing between the Judean Peoples’ Front, the Peoples’ Front of Judea, the Judean Popular Peoples’ Front (splitter!!!) and all the rest.

We seem to screw it up every time we try, and by dumping weapons on one side or the other we worsen the longterm impacts.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but my recollection is that the remark from theDick was directed at Senator Leahy.

Not that he hasn’t said it to reporters as well - I imagine it’s a pretty common turn of phrase for him, considering he’s a proven a$$hole and war criminal.

1 Like

^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^

Why in the HELL is Ms Clinton not out there supporting Democratic candidates in 2014? Because she thinks she’ll play the role of Democratic ‘savior’ in 2016? She just might be in for an unpleasant surprise.

I have to assume it’s because she is over-triangulating (again). Seems to be the Clinton’s most significant flaw.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available