Discussion: NYT Reports Trump Camp Signalling Pence Will Be VP, Citing Anon Sources

Well, that will broaden the base…

3 Likes

Trump is such a childish twit I can see him changing his choice in a fit of pique over word leaking out about Pence.

9 Likes

The 2016 GOP is “base” in every sense of the word.

2 Likes

#Feel the excitement!

11 Likes

Blinded by the White!

16 Likes

Will darn sure solidify it though. If they don’t care about the size other than their something else’s, that is.

NYT Reports Trump Camp Signalling Pence Will Be VP

Turning Indiana purple gets slightly more difficult-- but not much.

jw1

1 Like

The Kochs are getting their checkbooks ready. They’ll forget they dislike trump because they like Pence so much.

5 Likes

Prospective VP aspirants were asked their glove size during the vetting process. Pence said “Smaller than The Donald’s.”

4 Likes

Chris Krispy weeps softly!

… and in retaliation, ate The Donald’s new grandchild:

http://old.daps.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/baby.jpg

3 Likes

Tempted to check Vince McMahon’s Twitter feed.

Only because so many Hoosiers want to get rid of Pence.

8 Likes

Several people are reporting this now.

I have to say I am a little bit surprised, more at Pence for being willing to accept. I suppose his internal polling in Indiana were pointing to a tough race ahead. And that of course should give the Trump campaign pause.

The interesting point with this selection is…its not controversial, in GOP circles. Pence is about as white bread as Trump could go. given the tiny pool of possible people willing to accept. Add to that the fact that Trump has been relatively quiet for the past week or so leading up to the convention, it would appear that Manafort is having an impact on things.

5 Likes

At long last, with this choice, Trump has sewn up the confused, bigoted, cowardly, blustering, old Pee Party con, white male vote!

http://all-len-all.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/mike-pence-cartoon.png

3 Likes

I don’t think so, not with Pence. And VP doesn’t mean doo doo to the Koch’s. VP’s have no influence, especially in the case of Trump. It would be a waste of money for them and they know it.

3 Likes

…to include Pences’s wife, parents, and plumber.

Unless Manafort discharges $50M from his butt before August?
Then the rest is nearly moot.

jw1

1 Like

Wonder if they vetted him. :smiley:

Two gigantic crap slingers and no nothings…with cosmic egos. Perfect GOP ticket:

3 Likes