Discussion: NYT Nixes Audio Of Stephen Miller Interview From Podcast After WH Asked

1 Like

Trump doesn’t want us to see the toddlers and girls in cages nor hear Lucifer’s voice? Hopefully, he will next want to shield us from having to watch that hag Kellyanne, too.

25 Likes

Just as well. Not sure what hearing a deatheater’s voice does to the human soul.

17 Likes

The last three people to hear Miller’s voice

16 Likes

Please do not let people hear the voice of Goebbels II… their souls will vaporize.

8 Likes

I’m OK with the NYT taking this stance given the apparent problem with pre-agreed rules of the engagement not covering non-print use, but, given this, they should publish a print transcript of the entire recording.

34 Likes

Was he cackling with glee? Or does he think he’s Kushner?

I’m sure the audio’s bad, but the video ain’t no walk in the park either. So he’s got the face for radio and the voice for print. Is that it?

12 Likes

Lucifer’s minion.

I don’t believe in the devil but republicans & this administration are evil. And, yes, “republicans” without qualification. Anyone left willing to call themselves a Republican now is despicable.

8 Likes

This evil piece of shit is only 32. Goes to show what happens when something rots from the inside.

10 Likes

Before joining the administration, Miller was discovered to be perfect to record this. Little did anyone realize why.

3 Likes

And he’s been rotting since before high school. You should read some of his online biographies. Miller is a true Nut Job, and a very dangerous one at that.

12 Likes

Was the asshole wailing for his mama and papi on the audiotape?

7 Likes

“The New York Times says it agreed at the request of the White House not to use audio from an interview with President Trump’s aide Stephen Miller…”

Apparently, scores of children could be heard audibly screaming and wailing uncontrollably in the background.

And that was just Republicans facing re-election in the midterms…

30 Likes

Stephen Miller will fry in Hell.
Sooner rather than later, i suspect.

8 Likes

WH assume liberals are like their followers and can’t read?

Here are some of their followers to listen to

At the end Donald says this is a movement like people have never seen before. Uhh yes we have, check out the late sixties when integration was initiated.

4 Likes

Is it reasonable to hope that the audio leaks, and that the Streisand Effect takes over?

7 Likes

“because ground rules for how Miller’s interview would be used were not clearly established.”

Not clearly established? Give me a f’n break. You give an interview, and that’s it. Summary, transcript, audio all included. No “give backs”.

Further proof the NYT is playing grade school games in an adult world. That’s why I give my money to WaPo, TPM, and others instead.

16 Likes

What would be the consequences? Miller wouldn’t lie to them again?

1 Like

From what I understand, Miller has the voice of a whiny munt. Not the timbre to rally the troops.

2 Likes

I thought they sunburned easily without their KKK hoods.

4 Likes