Discussion: NYT Editorial To Christie: 'Time To Go Home'

Discussion for article #242323

Indeed, you aren’t going anywhere, Chris.

29 Likes

NYT: ‘Time To Go Home’

Oh nononononono!
CC’s got some serious legal-bill grifting yet to do.

jw1

4 Likes

He has been tested more than Hillary?

Where is his tenure in the federal government in any capacity?

Where was he when Benghazi and bin Laden were going down?

When has he been grilled multiple hours by hostile congresscritters over something he’s done or not done?

The only experience he will gain that Hillary won’t have is time in the Big House, once his term is over. He is the only one of the two that will qualify for that residence.

It’ll happen soon enough.

7 Likes

The Taig should have gotten the hint when RNC & CNBC gave him the toilet for his green room at the debate :hankey:

2 Likes

Just create a trail of pot pies leading back to his governor’s office and we’re all set.

7 Likes

I really loathe this guy even more after his debate performance last night. He actually blamed the president for police shootings. This isn’t anything new to the far right wing batshittery, they’ve been blaming the president for everything from Hurricane Katrina to Grandma Jenny’s bad hip. I found it especially off-putting and desperate to hear that kind of lunacy from an establishment candidate. It’s also a pretty good indication this is has last rodeo in the world of politics. Well, maybe not prison politics.

23 Likes

BIg SURprise. LIBtard NY Times EDITORial BOARD wITH OBVIOUS hate AND JEaLOUSy OF CHRIstie who WOULD expect DIFFerent?

8 Likes

How can anyone allow that man to say he’s “ultimately responsible” for what goes on in that state? He’s avoided responsibility with a vengeance. He scapegoats and tosses folks under the bus like no other. WTF? Come on MSM…Hit this one out of the park.

8 Likes

They just have to learn to tie a sheepshank or a clove hitch. (Oops sorry, wrong stray Tri-State blimp. My bad)

https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/blimp2.jpg?w=625&h=352&crop=1

11 Likes

I am not going anywhere

I think that’s kind of what they’re trying to tell you, Governor.

15 Likes

The NYT wants him to go home. We now turn to the state of New Jersey for rebuttal.

13 Likes

Many, many “likes”

1 Like

He was U.S. Attorney for New Jersey from 2002 to 2008. Not the same as Secretary of State and U.S. Senator, of course, but Christie does have experience in the federal government.

1 Like

Can’t read the article because I don’t have a subscription, but I can tell you this - I am not going anywhere.

Certainly not to the White House.

10 Likes

Well, he’s at least saved on that NYTimes sub. I’ve used that excuse before, until it dawned on me that I didn’t need to click every stupid link to a site that gives limited views for free. So, he’s got that going for him, which is…

“I am not going anywhere”.

You are correct in that. Your campaign is indeed going nowhere.

3 Likes

Freaking hilarious that he purports not to have access to the NY Times, a favorite punching bag of right-wing mouth breathers who’ve never read any newspaper article longer than USA Today’s and certainly have never read the Times. Meantime, it was the Times that broke the story on HRC’s emails while the so-called journalists at Fox News were breathlessly running their 300th Benghaziiiiiiiiii!!!111!!! ™ story and asking hard questions like: Should Michelle Obama have worn a headscarf to King Abdullah’s funeral?

3 Likes

Racist NYC cops are a large part of his constituency.

4 Likes

His departure would cause a massive shift in the GOP field’s center of gravity.

2 Likes