Discussion: Nunes Was On WH Grounds Day Before Making Bold Trump Surveillance Claims

That explains him talking into his shoe.

9 Likes

Old Executive Office Building or the warren of corridors that lead between the WH and the OEB? Maybe in the men’s room? Devin obviously had youthful dreams of engaging in espionage himself.

3 Likes

The spokesman said Trump tweeted that the White House had been wiretapped. I guess White House = Trump. But he accused Obama of wiretapping. It just seemed an odd way to put it.

3 Likes

“I was in a cab with staff and we dropped them off before I went to my meeting. Anything other than that is just false.”

That’s not what three committee officials and a former national security official with ties to the committee told The Daily Beast. But who are you going to believe: four people with little reason to lie about it or the guilty party?

11 Likes

I am sure Sean will clear everything up, at the daily presser…

6 Likes

The Cheney Administration was so much better at this. First, you leak the info to the press, (preferably a reputable outfit like the Times) then you go on Meet The Press and mention the very convincing article in the New York Times.

This group can’t do anything right.

13 Likes

Anyone wanna take a stab at arranging them all in order of prison sentence?

7 Likes

Lock him up.

15 Likes

He can’t keep his lies straight - or perhaps he can’t keep the cover story, given to him by his handlers, straight.

4 Likes

I was really steamed about his unprofessionalism, his treachery.

Then I wondered maybe the real reason Democrats tolerate it and do not make a big stink, is because he is such an embarrassment and a discredit, and may keep some eyes focused on the ambient corruption and mawkish buffoonery! 'Pease proceed," as the saying goes!.

7 Likes

OUTING THE LOOP

I give you something.
You tell others about it.
Then return to me.

Oh, Devin boy, the pipes they are a-blowing
that you’ve seen better days
with your future in a sand trap
you’ll have to play it as she lays

1 Like

Rep. Nunes has no background in “Intelligence” and should go back to the farm:

From the Wikipedia: “Nunes graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a bachelor’s degree in agricultural business and a master’s degree in agriculture.”

1 Like

DJT should give this guy a job in his Admin and save the Country from any more embarrassment.

1 Like

A Nunes spokesperson said he “met with his source at the White House grounds in order to have proximity to a secure location where he could view the information provided by the source.”

Which secure location? The Drumpf White House has many options to choose from.

23 Likes

He is like the Three Stooges all rolled up into one guy.

Edit At least he did not attract even more attention to himself by jumping out of the Uber and hopping the WH fence.

12 Likes

Though its slowly becoming true, I feel rather bad about this important discovery.

In the end, what does this group’s brief accomplishments say about the 21c American voter?

8 Likes

Each place you suggest could be in “proximity to” a secure site. Maybe they slipped into a janitor’s closet and used flashlights to read the documents so no one would see the light outside the door. A protagonist in a Ludlum novel he is not.

1 Like

The problem with all these GOP/Teabagger “bright boys” is that they are all Dunning-Kruger afflicted. They don’t have two brain cells to rub together among the lot of them, yet they brim with confidence because they don’t understand what they don’t understand. They think it’s as easy as their simplified dogma tells them it is, and when they run up against hard reality, they don’t know what to do. Trump is like that, too, and in politics you can’t just bully the little guys like he does in business.

8 Likes

He deploys that agricultural background to sell wine to Russian distributors, did you know?

Shouldn’t Nunes and many other ‘friends of trump’ be wearing CIA issue ankle tracking devices ?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available