Discussion: NRA Spokesperson Doesn't Seem Happy About White House's Scaramucci Hire

1 Like

What ? The Mooch LOVES the NRA !

11 Likes

No worries. He’ll knuckle under. Indeed, if you ask him you’ll find out he has already.

10 Likes

Does Trump love the NRA? Then Mooch loves the NRA!

10 Likes

But could I be smelling a circular firing squad coming on?

3 Likes

I like that the story calls the NRA the National RIFFLE Assn. Kinda trivializes 'em, know wot I mean?

5 Likes

‘Troubled,’ Dana. The word you want is ‘troubled.’ Besides, if you’re unhappy you could always shoot up an elementary school with your big bad riffle.

THE SEAL OF THE NRA

11 Likes

Or, at least, - he does now.

3 Likes

Not to worry, Dana, to work in the Trump WH your principles have to be “for sale.”

4 Likes

He left that Policy Position in the right-hand pocket of his soul. In the White House cloakroom.

4 Likes

I assume Melania loves the NRA…

5 Likes

Trouble in paradise?

4 Likes

So, basically, according to the NRA, everyone who works in the White House or for the Administration has to be a 2nd Amendment absolutist, even if the job doesn’t have anything to do with that issue. More like a religious cult than a political party.

17 Likes

Well, you know how flighty those ammosexuals are…

And how can they not like Mooch, he already has his hand-gun locked and loaded in the photo?.

3 Likes

A hugely tremendous FU to you, Dana. I fervently hope Scaramucci has not changed his mind.

2 Likes

I think the more accurate phrases are either “bend over” or “kneel down”.

1 Like

Hell yes it is. The whole GOP is a nihilistic cult at this point

6 Likes

A true example of responsible gun ownership.

4 Likes

Loesch is a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment

We’ve bought into their spin. I’m a staunch supporter of the 2nd too. And I think it doesn’t guarantee unregulated ownership of guns, and that guns should be managed as tightly as automobile ownership, and that automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines should be outlawed.

14 Likes

Loesch is a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment

I’m also a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. Unlike Loesch, I recognize that it is not a non-sequitur.

9 Likes