Discussion: NRA: Obama's 'Political Correctness' Let Orlando Shooting Happen

Thanks for your post. Just as an aside, as a cyclist who lives in the Wash DC area, I am always amused that the only places in town where I am REQUIRED to wear a helmet is when I cycle through Ft. Myer and the other military bases. The military seems to take protection of our lives a lot more seriously than the outside world does.

Dear NRA,

1 Like

What does that even mean? How, specifically, is Obama promoting political correctness? And, how in the world did political correctness make the shooter hate himself so much as to murder all those innocent people?

Absolutely. They unashamedly advocate arming unstable terrorists with assault weapons, and they defend the right of gun dealers to sell to these murderers. That puts them in cahoots with terrorists.

No, the solution he’s proposing is that people like Mr. Cox should be free to call Obama “that n*****” without social consequence. That will solve everything.

2 Likes

This is a very popular meme on the right. It asserts that a suspect who is Muslim will be released because the Obama administration is afraid to offend Muslims. Taken a step further (and Trump has now said this publicly), the Obama administration discourages the arrest of any Muslim because he himself is Muslim and plotting to have Islamic jihadis take over the government.

So, anyone who truly believes this has no problem insisting that Obama’s political correctness led officials to keep hands off the shooter (because he’s Muslim), and therefore allowed this to happen. Yep, this is how they have to twist themselves into a pretzel to rationalize their gun fetish.

I mean, NRA board member Ted Nugent pretty much already does that.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available