So they are saying they’re in some financial…t-ruble?
Thank you, thank you! I’m here all weekend. Remember to tip your server!
So they are saying they’re in some financial…t-ruble?
Thank you, thank you! I’m here all weekend. Remember to tip your server!
If not for the part where they’re pathologically lying sociopaths with a long history of hyperbolic hysterical fear-mongering for money who act as the lobbying arm of the gun industry, I too would be encouraged.
Bulshit. They just want Trump to give them a Federal Subsidy.
Going out with a whimper not a bang.
And I think one of the problems is gun ownership is declining
Everyone who wants a gun has bought several
Three percent of the population own half of the civilian guns in the US
https://qz.com/1095899/gun-ownership-in-america-in-three-charts/
This is what the NRA envisions
Go to the head of the class!!! Right this minute… Go on, I say.
Hey what is that? A Turkicorn?
I don’t think the story says what you say it says. What it says is the NRA needs insurance to operate in New York. There are 49 other states. I am sure they can find insurance in those states, so even if the NRA won’t be able to operate in NY it will be able to continue operating in the rest of the nation.
NRA In Financial Jeopardy, May Soon Be ‘Unable To Exist’
Be still, my bleeding heart.
Oh, the Russian money has run out.
Came here to say this. NRA is the plaintiff in the case so they will want to spin the facts as much as possible to position themselves in the lawsuit. Everybody is reporting it like it is true and I’m sure they’re getting a huge donation spike right now smh
They work better on their feet, actually.
That, and their constant lament that “Obama will take away your guns - you need to buy more” doesn’t seem to work with their faithful members anymore…
Don’t joke, we could see them passing a tax credit for gun purchases, they are just that craven and disgusting.
Publicly flaunted death throes are so déclassé. They should really think about hospice care.
For now. Kill them one state at a time if need be.
It’s tough for ISIS to get insurance too. Fuckers shouldn’t be evil. No decent person or company should do business with them.
And how much is Wayne Lapierre paid?
Trump could just dole out some money, like he has for the soybean farmers. Make some bullshit excuse they’ve been disadvantaged by foreign competition or some such nonsense.
“The NRA will suffer irrecoverable loss and irreparable harm if it is unable to acquire insurance or other banking services due to Defendants’ actions.”
Darn! My day is ruined. ![]()
![]()