Discussion: NRA Board Member: Clinton And Obama Should Be Hanged Over Benghazi

Discussion for article #244895

Ted, Ted, Ted. It’s “hanged”, fool. And Clinton is better “hung” than you are. Consider yourself schooled in the correct grammar.

36 Likes

Says the draft-dodging pedophile who can’t even control his own bowels. Good choice for your lead on this issue GOP.

39 Likes

Nugent also made reference to “13 Hours,” Michael Bay’s recently-released film about Benghazi,

Totally and completely and 100% coincidental I’m sure.

13 Likes

Enough is enough!! When in hell can we expect to see this asshole perp-walked from his home/hide-out and locked up while an investigation ensues?

Edit to add: The chimpass of which you speak, Nugent, is the House GOP – they are the ones who kept denying additional funds to beef up security overseas. You people are so fucking stupid.

19 Likes

will trade one Ted Nugent for a David Bowie or a Glenn Frey

15 Likes

Bowie and Fry take a dirt nap and this turd still swirls the bowl. There is no God.

44 Likes

Is this draft-dodging, statutory-raping piece of shit any different than the guy just sentenced for threatening CAIR?

14 Likes

Republican = Moron. Duh!

2 Likes

Of all the right wing chickenshit blowhards, Nugent is the most contemptible.

7 Likes

One of these things is not like the others.

12 Likes

Brave American who shit himself to avoid serving the army.

11 Likes

it’s probably just me but I think Ted should be hanged for continually wearing that REALLY ugly headgear…

4 Likes

I’d love nothing more than to string up this piece of shit…and set him on fire.

3 Likes

hey, aren’t you supposed to be dead or in jail by this time, poopypants?

11 Likes

writing that the film “raises dramatic new questions” about Clinton’s role in the response to the attacks.

He should finish working through the ‘dramatic new questions’ posed by Killing Kennedy, then perhaps move on to the 1980s, and eventually by 2050 he’ll be queued up for Benghazi again.

And never, ever again let Ted out for movie time before taking his meds.

1 Like

I was wondering when he’d find his way out from under that rock. I thought it would be to serenade Trump at a rally.

2 Likes

Nugent is not worth one Milli Vanilli

15 Likes

Pants-crapping draft dodger, pedophile and constitutional scholar burps up a bile bubble.

6 Likes

He’d have it coming but there’d be unintended consequences, and more harm done than good. He’s no threat to anything but some helpless animal that’s chained to the ground at a canned-hunt ranch. No human being has a thing to fear—has he ever even been in a fistfight, that we know about? He’s beneath anyone’s contempt. Let the childish boy-man yell, I say.

5 Likes