Discussion: No One Seems To Feel Bad About Nigel Farage Getting Hit With A Milkshake

absolutely

he is the gift that keeps giving to flip the stress switch to pun parades.
enjoy lol

1 Like

It’s incredibly unfair that Five Guys in Britain has shakes, cuz they don’t here. I’ll just go to Z Burger – maybe they have the banana-caramel shake.

1 Like

They were “promised” a whole lot more than 500k:

But as soon as the voting was done, the Leavers started backtracking. Here’s Iain Duncan Smith insisting in an interview that no such promise was ever madewhile standing in front of the damned campaign bus that made people think it was promised!!

And, in fact, it was just totally misleading propaganda…they just let people think the money would go to NHS by juxtaposing the amount of money paid to the EU with the NHS statement. And people believed it.

Hmmmmmm…sound familar?

1 Like

A salted, with caramel and banana accomplices.

There’s no wiggle room left with them. They’re already at peak anger, and looking to cause the most amount of damage to society as possible right off of the bat, without provocation. That’s why they’re fascists. If a lion is hell-bent on eating your face off, do you not fight back? Public humiliation is an effective strategy. Richard Spencer got punched on live television when he was showing off his little Pepe Frog pin, became an internet joke, and has been fading into obscurity ever since. Milo was outed as a pederast apologist, lost a lucrative book deal because of it and has been facing financial ruin lately. Shapiro was recently caught off guard when he stepped out of his safe zone, made a joke of himself, and I’ve been using that clip of him lately to parade in front of my conservative friends as proof that their movement is a facade for grifters - to some effect. The types of people who fall for their schtick are authoritarians who want a big strong man to lead them. Public shaming tears down that facade, turns their movement into a joke within the public conscience, and their influence fades.

Yea, verily.

I draw this line at physical violence. Bring on the righteous revolution, but we must be non-violent. No hitting, no matter what.

1 Like

Those buses reminded me of the 2012 Romney Ryan campaign meme. “Obama cut $730 billion from Medicare”. Done to scare their older base.

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available