Discussion: Nigel Farage: Trump Is Right That NATO Should Pay Its Own Way

If Rump thinks that getting a compliment from the UKIP leader who pushed for Brexit, got it and then ran for the hills is worth sh*t, he’s a goddamn fool.

9 Likes

The cowardly, lying asshat or is there another Nigel Farage?

12 Likes

Trump and Farage, the dynamic duo of demagoguery.

10 Likes

This cat can’t even pay for the NHS like he promised. Who the hell is he to be talking?

Edit: all this bullshit during the centenary of the Great War, with complete obliviousness. I guess it’s true: all this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

6 Likes

I think it would be appropriate to hear from the UK Foreign Secretary, who is never shy in expressing himself.

2 Likes

“Farage: Trump Is Right That NATO Should Pay Its Own Way.”

Does Nigel have any clue the only reason he’s not speaking German is the Lend-Lease Program?

19 Likes

Nigel: ruining one english speaking country at a time…

But at least he is trustworthy, and doesn’t just say whatever lie comes to his head to get his way unlike Trump. Oh wait.

4 Likes

I remember how upset Nigel was when President Obama traveled to the UK and urged the voters there to vote “Remain.” Nigel said foreign politicians should not be speaking out about domestic issues while in a host country.

8 Likes

Maybe Farage should return home and start a NATOexit movement in Britain. There’s surely a plurality of likeminded idiots that would get on board that train. Except this time around there won’t be any Lend-Lease Act. Get out your own goddamned credit card!

3 Likes

22 Likes

Ignoring for a moment that it’s Nigel Farage (who is not really worth acknowledging or addressing) saying this, and that Trump probably didn’t even know what the fuck he was talking about, do we not often criticize many of the NATO countries for not pulling their own weight in the alliance, and skimping out on their defense budgets making us do most of the work? Cuz I know I’ve said that before, and I know that Obama once told Cameron that the UK was gonna have to spend more on its defense if they wanted to reasonably expect us to carry our share of the load - that applies to a bunch of other countries too.

2 Likes

And here I thought the UK had a better education system that we do.

2 Likes

TRUMPxit.

Before it’s too late…

3 Likes

Bugger off. False leaders who push disasters and then run away, don’t get to speak on future policy positions. Piss The F Off

7 Likes

Until I saw the way Farage dresses, I thought the UK had better tailors, too.

5 Likes

Poor Nigel. Doesn’t even have the sense to stay disappeared after his Brexit contributions.

Just waiting for him to say the NATO savings will be applied to the NHS. Better yet, put it on a bus.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time Nigel resigned. I think he resigned this time because the Cameron resignation and the Labour Party battle over removing Corbyn pushed Nigel off the front pages. He had to do something big like resigning to remain relevant and in the news.

4 Likes

Stop the presses! Idiots on both sides of the pond agree with each other.

5 Likes

Who the hell asked this slimey limey his opinion?

3 Likes