Discussion: New Video Shows University Of Oklahoma Frat Member Leading Racist Chant

Discussion for article #234106

Tucker Carlson?!

33 Likes

But…but…this has to be a staged conspiracy, like the massacre at Sandy Hook, because, as we all know, racism in America does not exist anymore, according to Massa Great White Father John Roberts. It’s just those fucking libtards trying to make these sweet little creamy-white frat boys feel bad about their God-given right to hate the n***ers.
But seriously, THIS is what Republican/Teabagger governance hath wrought. Open, blatant racism. They don’t even hide it anymore.

22 Likes

They are absolutely proud - real nice folks huh?

8 Likes

I don’t understand. What’s racist about that? I’m sure he apologizes if he offended anyone and is deeply sorry he was caught saying things that some people might construe as “racist.” Also, pray. He’s prayed about this, so all better.

36 Likes

How long until FoxNews blames this on President Obama.

12 Likes

Then his victimization rant…

1 Like

Both racist AND prescient. Dude should buy a lottery ticket.

2 Likes

So. Apparently there ARE lines that can be crossed as a fraternity.

4 Likes

Breaking News- Bill O’Reilly claims he was on this bus when this racist chant was made.

False alarm. Bill O’Reilly now admits he saw these clips on CNN.

14 Likes

“An earlier recording of the incident that was posted online on Sunday didn’t show the face of the man leading the chant as clearly.”

So now we know that the white guy is not horribly disfigured. I can’t describe that as clear. He looks like every single man on the OU campus.

5 Likes

Does however bring a question to mind (and this is not snark): Are there any African-Americans in SAE? I am actually curious to know…

OU Sux.

2 Likes

Maybe the Brothers Brothers from In Living Color?

Faux News analyst in the making. Limbaugh will probably offer him an internship for this coming summer.

5 Likes

I wonder how their black members feel? I know for a fact they exist, because I was acquainted with one while I was at college in Missouri. This has to be awkward,

4 Likes

Yea. Getting caught.

1 Like

Holy Moly! That is Tucker Carlson ! The shitbird has been exposed! Although who would be surprised?

4 Likes

They’ve booted the Frat off campus, now they need to eject the racist douchebags out of the school.

5 Likes

What is it with cameras these days? They’re everywhere!!!1!!

8 Likes