Awwwwwwwwwww Shukey Ducky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO3ot894Oyw NBC could go with a whole trading places theme with this character
The Palin family could host and contestants could try and fire the Palins one by one before they quit
My dear Plucky who is always the voice of reason
Letâs be frank here. Trump couldnât attract any âcelebritiesâ to the show any longer and nobody wanted to work for himâŚmuch less be fired by him. Itâs sort of the way the majority of American workers feel about all the multinational vulture capitalists who have outsourced our economy.
My Lord, has there ever been a bigger baby running for President of the United States! His âyou canât fire me cuz I already quitâ shtick is getting very old
Donât worry about Trump. Heâll get a new show at the date and time of his choosing. Probably on Fox, with Roger Ailes producing.
Donald Trump has credibility as businessman. The Palins do not.
I donât think somebody who is running for president and might possibly be the next leader of the free world should be banned from activity with NBC,â
I just felt something walking over my grave.
As we await the reaction from Donald Trump (R - TMZ).
rotflâŚYou just know that monumental blowhard Trump doesnât give a ratâs azzâ at this moment. Heâs the center of the political and media universe and, as a legend in his own mind, he and his ego are having the time of their lives. When this political fling is over (with, hopefully, the GOP in ruin), itâs on to the movies for TrumpâŚbuilding on what he sees as his YOOOOOGEâ success___
http://www.liberalamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/TrumpMAD.jpeg
That show just wonât work with anyone else without seeming watered down. It. Just. Wonât. Work.
Not that I ever watched that show more than once or twice but even I could tell you that.
A big, noisy personality = asshole.
Sarah fits the billâŚ
Of course not, that would be an unseemly venue for a sitting presidentâŚ