Discussion: Nadler Threatens Barr With Subpoena Over Dispute Regarding Hearing Rules

1 Like

Impeach William Barr!

62 Likes

Respectfully, Mr. Nadler, don’t threaten. ISSUE IT!

58 Likes

How is it possible that a supposedly eminent, veteran Washington lawyer, product of the best schools in America, and currently occupying the highest law enforcement position in the country is too much a coward to do what ordinary American citizens, such as Dr. Blasy-Ford have done?

A very bad week for the two highest ranking LEOs in the land. Rosenstein and now, again, Barr. They’re both incredibly weak-minded, spineless cowards aiding and abetting ongoing corruption.

52 Likes

Nadler: "…and we will have to use whatever means we can to enforce the subpoena.”

This is just frustrating. If conventional rules don’t apply (and they don’t), where are the teeth?

2 Likes

Give them plenty of rope, they’re pretty good at forming nooses…

11 Likes

I trust everyone is calling their Congress critters?

7 Likes

Testify!!!

16 Likes

:smile:

I"m doing my best!

10 Likes

Agreed. I’m quite frankly getting tired of the perceive slow roll by the majority, with their threats and sternly written letters. I’m beyond ready for definitive actions. Let’s pick up pace, bitches!

6 Likes

Hallelujah!!!

5 Likes

Don’t stop with the threat, Jerry–Follow through, and send the marshals.

13 Likes

The Democrats have to be the party of law, putting the kibosh on this lawless regime.

12 Likes

Do it. I see history being written and Barr’s fat Cheshire face is not going to grace the winners column. Impeach this fat f’k and send him to jail. Send a message all other traitors will see.

23 Likes

I’m of two minds here-unrelenting pressure on Democrat’s to stand up and be counted AND an understanding that republicans won’t do a damn thing if they feel they can get away with it.

By delaying the inevitable just a bit longer (give them warning after warning) we can time this so that is does NOT come to resolution in an impeachment handed to the senate, but in devastating hearings that run INTO the election.

Remember, if they SUCCEED in getting an actual conviction, Pence will pardon everyone for everything. Drag it out, let it be won in a landslide election and we WILL see them all in jail. Succeed in impeachment, and they will all pay NOTHING for their crimes.

This strategy right here, THIS is why I now support Pelosi. It’s the only possible explanation for not dropping the hammer on this entire affair and end the risk to our republic.

Edit to add:

I’m pretty sure this is why the Republicans are trying HARD to get Pelosi to pull the trigger on impeachment…

18 Likes

9 Likes

I would like to know if there is a DOJ policy on indicted DOJ members. Tom Delay got indicted by the state of Texas when he was Speaker and he resigned because his caucus had a rule and so far as I know still does, that indicted members can’t serve.

I want to know what the DOJ says about that.

We used to have for a very long time a DA in Dallas Co who was damned strict about his lawyers. If they got so much as a Class C misdemeanor they were out the door, no arguments. He would not have assistant DAs trying other people and being guilty of the same shit they were trying them for.

There has to be something in DOJ policy about this.

24 Likes

I’ve been saying that since the start of serious impeachment talk. Nancy runs the scheduling and this would not be that difficult to do - just never let Mitch McConnell so much as breathe on it.

16 Likes

Repeach if necessary.

12 Likes

28 Likes