Discussion: Mulvaney Folds Only Group Of Outside Experts He's Required To Meet With

Now here’s a good reason to bring back the drawn and quartered method. Even ponies would work with this little twerp.

5 Likes

Mulvaney is horrible - he is the former member of Congress for SC District 5, a seat that was held and well served by John Spratt (D) from 1983 - 2010. A crooked mini-trump developer before he went into Congress, Mulvaney won in 2010 with tea party backing by running an extremely vicious and lying campaign against John Spratt - a man I respected and voted for every time he ran. The current member of Congress for SC-5 is Ralph Norman ® - who seems to idolize Mulvaney and Trump - he even told me face to face at a health fair in Lancaster SC that Trump was the best president America’s ever had. Mulvaney, Trump, and Norman need to be thrown out of office.

6 Likes

This guy is lining up one hell of payoff when he leaves the Administration…

6 Likes

When the days of the Trump administration are finally over, there will be so many of these actions that need to be undone. I have a difficult time (even in my most optimistic moments) imagining that it won’t take decades to restore even the basics of an accountable government.

9 Likes

O/T and not from the onion

3 Likes

Help me out here. It’s an AP article and I can’t find the Both Side-ism sentence.

“Mulvaney is not the first official to ignore an important committee. During his administration, President Obama also disbanded the White House bowling league.”

10 Likes

Evil leprechaun.

1 Like

I seem to recall that in the oath this jackass took upon his appointment there is something about swearing to, “well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.” I guess he has just forgotten that solemn vow, in which case he should be fired and kicked out on his ass.

But alas, our so-called president Trump overlooks Mulvaney malfeasance, at least in part because Trump himself is woefully ignorant of the Constitution which requires that he [Trump] “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” Something which Trump continually and blatant refuses to do.

They all need to be kicked out!

5 Likes

This whole administration seems to be a giant middle finger extended to the world. I want it amputated.

4 Likes

The reconstituted Consumer Advisory Board will be chaired by Mr. Ben Dover. He’s got something for all you consumers out there.

VOTE. THEM. OUT, then LOCK. THEM. UP.

3 Likes

Oh, great. A fool and a facist.

2 Likes

Time for Trump to pardon Bernie Madoff so Mulvaney can put him on the CFPB board. The man has vast subject matter expertise.

2 Likes

The republicans in congress will open an investigation immediately. And conclude that such a badly-run agency needs to be shut down post haste.

Is this what the sovereign citizen nutbars felt like every time Obama did something about enforcing the law?

1 Like