Discussion: Mulvaney Defends Trump Admin Call For Long-Term Detention Of Migrant Families

Sure. Why not? Whatever…

Sigh…

9 Likes

Trump and his sycophants deserve to have their families ripped apart and put in jail for as long as a single refugee is mistreated. Maybe then they’ll understand the brutality of what they are doing. But then maybe they don’t give a shit about their kids.

Karma is late to this dance I think.

33 Likes

Don’t worry, Karma is still gonna punch Donnie’s dance ticket. Bigly…

She’s pissed as hell…

21 Likes

The base is with him no matter what. The more cruel and outrageous all the better. Democrats still haven’t coalesced around a winning strategy.

1 Like

How come every time I see Mulvaney I think of “Raiders of the Lost Ark?”

14 Likes

We’re talking about locking up children for years now? Seriously? There is not an ounce of humanity in these people, and, if we do this, it will be to our everlasting shame. This is an evil plan concocted by truly evil people.

33 Likes

The government can’t afford to invest in clean energy or health care for citizens, but it can pay for this injustice for years and years, plus the angry criminal class it will create, and the inflated rates as the for-profits get into a feeding frenzy as contractors from here to Omaha will want a chunk of this money.

21 Likes

Call it what it is.
Internment camps.
That’s my suggestion for anyone who objects to it.
Clear up the food stream to the current presidential candidates.
This is essentially treating the asylum seekers as prisoners of war, even as enemy combatants.

32 Likes

Private … for profit … detention centers …

Tells ya all ya need to know ----

people reduced to mere numbers …
and then transformed into dollars ----

Mark 8 - 36 …

" For what shall it profit a man....
             were he to gain the entire world ....
                           and yet lose his very soul"  ---
35 Likes

“It shouldn’t surprise anybody that we’re turning to what some folks might think [are] extreme measures,” Mulvaney told ABC News, “we’re extremists.”

16 Likes

Leave no child unjailed. Congress needs to hold them accountable.

7 Likes

So wouldn’t it be more cost effective to train and hire more immigrant judges and lawyers? And when will the Trump administration propose that since these people aren’t American citizens then they can do away with following the Constitution, because reasons of racism?

5 Likes

33 Likes

Well ok … they are making it easier … when they get beaten soundly in in 2020 there will be little debate about prosecuting them.

5 Likes

America this is no way to treat a family who are seeking asylum and this administration is too damn EVIL to follow the law!

Are you ready to give up America and let the evildoers have their way?

4 Likes

Well, you want to keep close track of where they are, as a group I mean, not say, individual parent/child pairs.

Because, you know, one of these days, you just might want to implement some sort of, I dunno, solution.

3 Likes

nah, let’s just prop up more hated dictators and create the chaos that makes people want to flee their country and come to america

5 Likes

Fucking monsters, the whole lot of them.

That is all.

10 Likes

Nothing less than concentration camps. This is outrageous.

19 Likes