Discussion: Mueller Zeros In On Trump Tweets In Obstruction Probe

1 Like

Rudy Giuliani even told the Times that it’s not possible to obstruct justice in “public.”

“If you’re going to obstruct justice, you do it quietly and secretly, not in public,” he said.

unless you are a complete fucking moron…oh wait…

73 Likes

Setting aside the obvious ‘duh’ angle, I wonder what purpose Mueller’s team had in making this be the story today. It’s obvious to all involved that this is true, so what’s the strategy here?

22 Likes

Tweets of “No Obstetrician” coming in 4…3…2…1…

15 Likes

35 Likes

so will we be hearing about a grand jury subpoena to Twitter in the very near future?

Giuliani is truly a piece of work. For him, I guess, if a Defendant shoots a witness entering a courtroom about to testify that wouldn’t be a crime since it was out in the open???

34 Likes

Drumpf: All my tweets are copyrighted by Putin and therefore cant be used by any one in Obama’s America.

10 Likes

Mueller might need to cross-reference those tweets with the Archivist of the United States. I bet there’s a lot of disparity between what’s written and what’s given as the official Presidential record.

And hey tRump, Mueller can dig up all those deleted tweets too, moron.

19 Likes

Spoken by an expert in discretion.

29 Likes

That would be the “Rudy Giuliani Said It, I Believe It, That Settles It” defense.

13 Likes

Trump’s lawyers fears are far closer to reality than the idiot statement that obstruction of justice can only take place in the dark.

What a pile.

6 Likes

squash the Russia probe

Quash. Quash. Quash. Quash. Quash.

quash |kwôSH, kwäSH|
verb [ with obj. ]

1. reject or void, esp. by legal procedure: his conviction was quashed on appeal.
  2. put an end to; suppress: a hospital executive quashed rumors that nursing staff will lose jobs.

You can squash a spider or a tomato; but when the meaning you intend is “to suppress,” as in rebellions or (especially) legal motions, the term is “quash.”

“God damn it, don’t make me come over there!”
— My mother, when I was a child

43 Likes

The Long Arm of the Law.

41 Likes

Yes, you can, but spider karma is a bitch.

6 Likes

Funny item from hometown paper SF Chronicle

When the American women were pounding the Russian women (final score 33 to 17, USA) at last weekend’s Rugby World Cup Sevens, the crowd at AT&T Park was chanting, “No collusion! No collusion!”

41 Likes

““If you’re going to obstruct justice, you do it quietly and secretly, not in public,” he said.”

Rudy, you are talking about obstruction of justice and not breaking wind right? I realize with your boss it might be confusing.

23 Likes

The husband still saying this to me quoting his mother and grandmother but he leaves out the “or there’s gonna be a whippin’” part. :laughing:

15 Likes

I obstructed justice in an elevator once. I blamed it on the large woman in the back, the one wearing the funny hat.

9 Likes

“If you’re going to obstruct justice, you do it quietly and secretly, not in public,” he said.

21 Likes

One tactic might to be release small BS rumors of where the investigation might be going then drop charges that are wholly unrelated to what they’ve been hinting at.

3 Likes