Discussion: Mueller: Manafort Said On Phone Call He Was Getting 'VIP' Prison Treatment

6 Likes

Too bad for Mr. Manafort that all jail phones have ‘tapps’. Bad Thinking. Sick (or weak) brain. Sad.

44 Likes

LOL. They think they’re soooooo fucking smart and yet Mueller drives his Bus over them EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Someone needs to tell them “Guys…GUYS…it’s not working…”

EDIT: BTW, is that Mr. Bean or just very Mr. Beanish? I can’t quite tell if it;s him or not.

39 Likes

BUT! BUT! Rosenstein told Jim Jordan that you couldn’t subpoena a phone call! :confounded:

20 Likes

Manafort is one sick puppy.

7 Likes

Going down. Hard.

14 Likes

Well, conversations with his lawyers are privileged.

As are conversations with his wife, assuming she’s still taking his calls.

5 Likes

22 Likes

Why should this traitorous asshole get VIP treatment in prison?

28 Likes

“If it was anybody else, I’d say what’s going to happen to you would be a lesson to you. Only you’re going to need more than one lesson. And you’re going to get more than one lesson.”

12 Likes

How did this dope function in the real world, anyway? No wonder he owes so much money to the Russian mob! Figures out a way around no emails and then blabs about it. Sheesh. Complains he’s in solitary when he has his very own prison suite. Jerk.

41 Likes

I think Pauli needs to start singing. He is just about out of all other options.

16 Likes

Jeez, Big Pauli has nothing short of home detention without a kitchen. If only all prisoners had such luxuries.

I think we can all agree on the brutality he’s suffering.

37 Likes

In a word: “BUSTED!”

12 Likes

Since Manafort has not been convicted of a crime, this is the experience he should be having. All pretrial detainees should have such luxuries. It’s wrong that they don’t.

He’s lucky he’s a man of privilege.

16 Likes

I think the word we are looking for here is “contemptuous”.

14 Likes

Mr. Beanish.

And I can’t believe this guy is using a Dy$on for this stunt.

4 Likes

So where is he being held today? Near Alexandria or at the more rural jail?

2 Likes

I know, right? Totally sucks.

2 Likes

“about the workaround he figured out to circumvent the jail’s ban on inmates sending emails”

After reading how, it convinces me that Manafort is a rat in human form. He is in a trap of his own making and I am waiting for the self-amputation to get out.

Gnaw on Pauly.

25 Likes