Discussion: Mueller Filing: Probe Is Ongoing With 'Multiple Lines Of Non-Public Inquiry'

3 Likes

Translation: These fuckers are into so much serious shit that we’ve only started to charge them. I’ve got 100 blank indictment forms that I still need to use.

101 Likes

Pretty sure everyone knows that too.

6 Likes

When does Drumpf invite Judge Jackson to his office for a private conference, possibly about her views on ‘judicial reform’ and what the federal government can do to improve the administration of justice in her court house?

22 Likes

I think the fact is, Mueller would have loved to have wrapped this investigation up quickly. But once he peeled away the first layer of Trump corruption, the stench started flowing from all corners. It’s a buyer’s market.

73 Likes

But… but Rudy said… he promised

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

30 Likes

Let’s hope Mueller starts issuing, at a steady clip, more indictments and guilty pleas. This should continue up until the November election.

46 Likes

IANAL but

Many aspects of the investigation are factually and legally interconnected: they involve overlapping courses of conduct, relationships, and events, and they rely on similar sources, methods, and techniques

This sounds fucking dire if you are a scrub running back (or covfefe boy) on Team Dotard.

45 Likes

Many people are saying that Spanky is guilty of multiple crimes…many people!

55 Likes

That would be ideal.

14 Likes

At the barbershop the other day, a gentleman parried with the flourish: “well, just tell me one thing they’ve proven Trump did that was illegal!” This is Chicago, so “not currently living in a prison cell” is enough for most people to call you virtuous.

39 Likes

That is badass. Pure street.

19 Likes

[quote=“austin_dave, post:11, topic:72640, full:true”]“well, just tell me one thing they’ve proven Trump did that was illegal!”
[/quote]

They ultimately got Al Capone on income tax evasion.

24 Likes

Perhaps it is more correct to say tell me one business deal Trump has done that is totally legal

32 Likes

As far as “if you’re explaining, you’re losing” goes, this one’s turned up to 11.

13 Likes

26 Likes

Much more elegantly and succinctly put.

3 Likes

The filing comes as President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has claimed that Mueller’s attorneys told him that they intend to wrap up the aspect of the probe pertaining to allegations that Trump obstructed justice by September. (A source told Reuters that deadline was “entirely made-up.”)

Made up? No way! The only deadline that was made up was back when lawyers for DOTUS were saying the probe would wrap up after Xmas last year. I’m sure this deadline is totally real.

6 Likes

Only 12.5% of the Chicago vote went for trump, so you must have gotten lucky to find that “gentleman”!

11 Likes

Pretend for a moment this was the investigation that took down Gotti. Would you think the assumptions underlying the MSM motion were patently moronic?

Reminds me of the old Gulf War era SNL sketch with a press conference before Schwartzkopf where they were asking things like “General Schwartzkopf, can you give us the exact date, time and place you will begin operations, what units will be involved and what they will do?”

40 Likes