Discussion: Moore Is Done With CNN, Says It Gave Him The Political Equivalent Of 'Salmonella'

Reminds me of the story of the kid in the thirties who was mystified when he heard Johnny White’s mother was going to play Tarzan.

3 Likes

its a terrible crapsman who blames his stools…

5 Likes

Bravo! :laughing:

Oh, poor baby!

Now THAT’S funny!

1 Like

Haha. He’s a buffoon who has literally always been wrong about everything. His lack of self awareness, however, is truly astounding.

1 Like

As a ranking member of the pun brigade, this definitely belongs here…

1 Like

victimboy cries again. bye bye

And he has not hit the bottom rung of that ladder yet.

The was a popular comedian on the night club circuit in the 80’s named Sal Monella.

I’m still trying to figure out why the fuck they ever had him on their network in the first place.

…Oh, wait. CNN. Never mind.

He is done with CNN, and the country is done with him.

They used him for their convenience, but they didn’t truly love him. I can’t imagine anything more cruel.

No, derp—they were TRYING to be the antibiotic you so desperately need.

I can’t help it, Chipotle is just soooo good, squirts be damned. :yum:

1 Like

Hubris. Stephen Moore is an intellectually dishonest snake oil salesman* who should have known accepting the nomination would expose him to greater scrutiny and be his undoing. Similarly BenedictDonald is a snake oil salesman who should have known accepting the nomination would expose him to greater scrutiny and be his undoing. Both men could be plying their trade ripping off the rubes without a care in the world, but for hubris. Somewhere in all this mess is a lost play by Aristophanes.

*Yes I know intellectually dishonest snake oil salesman is redundant.

1 Like

A syphilitic brain in a walking corpse complains about salmonella.

Again, mean old liberal media attacks innocent, helpless republican hack.

He is stupid squared … too stupid to comprehend how stupid he is…

The lost play is rumored to be entitled “The Weasels” :sunglasses:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available