Discussion: Moore Doubles Down On Refusal To Concede Race, Suggests Voter Fraud

Followed immediately by Moore dropping dead.

Is that callous of me? Of course not. Per Moore, dog will take care of things. My desires are of no consequence.

4 Likes

Am so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and family.

3 Likes

I said when the first allegation broke that Moore-lester was win-win either way. If he won then heā€™d be U.S. Senator. If he lost heā€™d have fodder for fundraisingā€¦

1 Like

Oh, I am so sorry. Take care. Weā€™ll miss you.

3 Likes

Obviously, if only white male property holders had the vote - like God intended - he would have won.

2 Likes

may god bless you an her

1 Like

So sorry to hear of your family illness. Bring your light heart and sweet, sweet spirit to help them enjoy their holiday season and weā€™ll see you soon!

:hearts:

1 Like

Judge Peckerwood needs to shut his piehole. Even BLOTUS is calling for him to concedeā€¦

2 Likes

^ This is family values.

So sorry about the bad news. We value you here, but wouldnā€™t dream of keeping you from helping family in need.

At every opportunity, forever.

5 Likes

Best wishes to your cousin and you. Youā€™re a good person.

1 Like

You go be with your family. Take care of yourself and themā€¦ weā€™ll keep the fires of rage burning here until youā€™re back.

1 Like

one that is wholly unworthy of being held up any longer as the standard to whichother countries should aspire or respect

Memo from Justin Trudeau: ā€œThanks, weā€™ll take it from hereā€¦ā€

2 Likes

And all that time and $$$ spent to convince their base otherwise could have been spent on vetting their candidate(s).

2 Likes

Maybe his last act will be to ride Sassy into the sunset while strumming a few bars of Happy Trails on his guitar?

1 Like

Roy is right! He didnā€™t really get as many votes as the total said.

1 Like

We can all thank George W. for starting this litigating election bullshit.

3 Likes

You know, after going through the '16 election and watching this crazy man in Alabama, I think itā€™s time to look at passing laws dealing with candidate fraud.

3 Likes

Well, heā€™s taking a leaf out of Trumpā€™s book. Next thing you know heā€™ll be saying the election was ā€œrigged.ā€

The old fuck should do us all a favor and just disappear from the public stage. But, fat chance.

1 Like

Hook him up with Sheriff Joe; maybe they can go have a few beers together to cry in.

1 Like

If this was any Republican who wasnā€™t Roy Moore, every Republican in the country would be crying voter fraud right along with him.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available