Discussion: Mnuchin In Talks With Waters To Testify About Lifting Russian Sanctions

Talks:

MW: “9 am Thursday”
SM: “No”
MW: “Here’s your subpoena”

13 Likes

Mnuchin will take a meeting with Middle Eastern heads of state, or Russian bankers and oligarchs, at the drop of a hat. Yet refuse to speak on the record with members of Congress. And U.S. citizens numbering in the millions absolutely love that fact.

If this republic goes down in flames it’ll be a fate we asked for and richly deserve.

16 Likes

She will have his balls in formaldehyde on a shelf as a souvenir
That lame prick has no concept of whats waiting for him

4 Likes

Not to worry, Stevie. Remember, she’s got a low IQ. s/

I hope he starts crying or sweating like a pig during his hearing, especially when his conflicts of interest come out.

3 Likes

I hope Maxine gets a blowup of him and his bimbo with the sheet of bills to put on an easel beside her desk

5 Likes

Mnuchin is one of the top 5 or 6 in this maladministration that I want to see in an orange jumpsuit.

9 Likes

Haven’t you heard, nobody’s been tougher on Russia than this administration. Nothing to see here… keep it movin

2 Likes

If Karma’s a bitch, is this what she looks like to Trump?
I’d never call Maxine that, from the heart, she’s both smart and gracious, but if I was Donald, I’d be wondering… The minutia’s catching up to Mnuchin.

3 Likes

EXCELLENT idea, and give that girl a pick ax and a gold-pan.

1 Like

Steve (paraphrasing) “you just need to trust the president on sanctions” Mnuchin is the worst Bond villain ever.

He and wife Poosy Galorski need some cooling off time in a grey bar hotel.

5 Likes

Traitorgate continues to unfold.

3 Likes

Talks?

When Maxie gets done with him, Mnuchin will bark and Go Fetch…

4 Likes

Effing cartoon villains.

3 Likes

Waters * * * said that the Treasury Department already missed the committee’s deadline to turn over records connected to the lifting of sanctions.

Mnuchin is currently putting up resistance to appear before the House Ways and Means Committee as well.

Gee, ya think he jas something to hide?

1 Like

Lock. Him. Up.