Discussion: Mike Cernovich Posts Twitter Thread With Male Fashion Advice

Gotta practice our insults. Show off our creative snark. And pix, pix, pix.

8 Likes

Why did he post those on Twitter? Hasnā€™t he heard of Grindr?

12 Likes

There is a reason I do not wear shorts. He should have those same reasons and heed them.

2 Likes

Porter was the man!

3 Likes

I kind of have a real issue with grown men wearing shorts since it seems that a whole lot of American men dress like they are still in grade school these days - shorts and tee shirts. And a baseball cap for good measure. And a backpack too quite often.

6 Likes

And donā€™t get me started on the plaid. (Or the grammar in his stupid posts.)

7 Likes

Hey! I loved that show back in the day.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s because theyā€™re not expected to ever act like grown-ups. Itā€™s the tank tops (usually over the big gut) and flip flops in restaurants that get to me - of both sexes, actually. Jesus.

6 Likes

Amazing that in spite of all the lewks, he still manages to look like a dick. I was going to call him a douchebag but douchebags are actually useful.

5 Likes

Yep ā€“ the majority of retired men that I know wear shorts day in and day out.

5 Likes

So is he open carry or concealed carry?

3 Likes

It looks like he made his shirt out of a Roy Rogers Restaurant table cloth.

8 Likes

I like his conspiracy theorizing more.

3 Likes

Sweats here, frequently with Velcro tennis shoes.

3 Likes

Yes and they donā€™t change clothes when they travel in Europe either. Itā€™s disconcerting to have to stand in a line behind one with a big ass backpack right in your face.

And they go in cathedrals in those shorts. And tank tops. I find it embarrassing.

8 Likes

I agree with you on that. For some reason the look that is common today seems like something a little kid wore when I was, well a little kid. But then I am forged in a different era and I try to be non-judgemental.

And fail.

3 Likes

Donā€™t even start me on that topicā€¦ Begins at the airport, with people in sweatpants because itā€™s a long flight, and goes downhill from thereā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve seen people in airports in pajamas in Albuquerque. Literally pajamas - I mean that literally.

6 Likes

Jeans. Just jeans. All day jeans. I see little reason for anything to exist past jeans.

7 Likes

I believe it. But karma rules, regardless. Amazing how the service you receive improves when you show up dressing at a respectable level, thus also showing your respect for the people working there.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available