Discussion: Melania Trump Makes Surprise Visit To US-Mexico Border

Be best, honey. Maybe you could donate some now out-of-fashion, 3-month old stilettos.

1 Like

It depends. Will her replacement still have great tits?

1 Like

Yeah, but Ghouliani thinks he’s” respectable and accomplished, which only shows he has no idea what either word means.

2 Likes

When she asked how long the children stay without their parents, she was told 42-45 days. “That’s great,” she said.

She continued “A month and a half without Barron? I could be banging Hank all the time! Not just during school time!”

1 Like

B Breasts or Be Best?

more like Diana Mosley

4 Likes

She is the first naturalized U.S. citizen to become First Lady of the United States.

Asked if her immigration background influenced Mrs. Trump’s views, Grisham said she didn’t know.

‘I don’t know that it plays into her thinking but I can tell you guys that when she came into this country she did it legally and she feels that everybody should enter the country legally,’ she said.

Umm…that’s not exactly correct. https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/03/how-exactly-did-melania-trump-get-a-visa-for-extraordinary-abilities

4 Likes

Stephen Miller is a vial person.

1 Like

You stupid slag - most of these mothers were trying to come in legally and apply for asylum and were turned away by ICE agents and told they couldn’t which was a lie.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think that Melania’s immigration concerns might be selfish. There’s a move afoot to review old citizenship applications for accuracy and to denaturalize people who lied on their applications. Given that we already know that she worked illegally and that she was willing to lie about her education on her personal website, she may have reason to be afraid. And there’s the question of how in the hell she qualified for EB-1status as well.

1 Like

So Ivanka will show up with a truck full of toys like the Donald in Louisiana after the flood?

“Ze Kinderstalag ees bery nice. Ze keeds have ze pretty blue mats for ze yoga and ze blankets like spaceman. And ze fencing ees just like at ze playground! I can tell zey are bery happy. Zey all have look of joy like my Barron.”

4 Likes

A surprise, huh? On a plane marked United States of America? Whoa, didn’t see that coming from Eva Peron.

3 Likes

The propaganda continues unabated…because Melania has a bleeding heart. Give me a fucking break. Photo-ops and no questions allowed are the best these monsters can do at this point. While KIng Krazypants finds ways to lie about how this is all about immigrant criminals infesting the country like vermin, his wife is concerned for the poor little kinderlach. This is schizophrenia at its best. It plays on all levels…if you’re stupid, crazy or both.

6 Likes

They just announced that Melania is heading back to DC without touring any of the other facilities - NO intake centers, no facilities with younger kids, etc. They are blaming it on bad weather, and I know it has been raining steadily in Texas. I bet the government has 4-wheel vehicles she could use and boots she could wear to get around. Nevertheless, that’s mighty convenient. She gets to see the best possible venue, thanks everyone for doing a terrific job, and puts a positive spin on a disgusting, inhumane policy.

4 Likes

The White House just announced it was because she wore the wrong shoes.

4 Likes

Get her husband out of out water and save Putin’s plot to destroy all our credibility in the world and faith in our institutions?

When are Congressional Republicans going to retaliate against the Russian invasion and continued aggression toward our elections? Why are they just taking it while Trump begs for more?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how clean, she’ll claim it was immaculate.

OMG, I am reposting that opinion everywhere I can think of. Thank you for posting it here.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available