Discussion: Megyn Kelly Defends Reporter Who Trump Attacked (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #242564

Note to Donald: Good journalists are supposed to be unemotional. We expect them to report facts and observations in a clear-headed and well composed manner, even when they are reporting on 14 year-olds like you.

2 Likes

“But, the problem, Dana, is unless you say it just the way he wants you to say it, you get hit,” Kelly said.

True, kind of like the way the entire Republican Party, Fox News, and the Conservative Entertainment complex built a political campaign on “you didn’t build that”. President Obama didn’t say it the way you wanted him to, so he got hit for months on end.

“And the thing that happens on some of these networks, they give him an unfettered arena in which to assault the press, which helps with some voters because they don’t like reporters, they don’t like the media.”

Oh, fuck you, fuck the both of you silly, flaccid dickheads. That network is the one that signs your paychecks!

4 Likes

Just because a female reporter doesn’t give the Donald head doesn’t mean they are not good journalists.

At the same time, you sure can tell that Roger Ailes is not a tRump fan.

“Good journalists”? “Clear-headed”? That is so 20th century. Now, the only thing that counts is the crowd size, polling, ratings (and, to a lesser degree, money, votes, and power).

OK, I know it’s creepy, like an FBI profiler trying to get into a serial killer’s mind, but can you imagine how it feels for that pig Trump every time Megyn Kelly publicly trashes him? It has to twist his guts into tight little knots. She makes it pretty clear that she knows he’s a small, insecure little man, and she’s perfectly happy telling the world about it whenever he makes a particularly huge ass of himself. This is just a quick little thing but she’s making it clear he’s simply wrong in this latest nonsensical accusation, just flatly contradicting him with proof he’s full of it. She’s pretty unbelievably awful in her own way but I’m still loving every bit of this particular belittlement-fest. Just great stuff.

4 Likes

Kelly said. “And the thing that happens on some of these networks, they give him an unfettered arena in which to assault the press, which helps with some voters because they don’t like reporters, they don’t like the media.”

I couldn’t believe I read her saying this… does she mean her own polemics are the result of her corporate masters and she’s just a sweet air-headed blond in tight body suits that does what she’s told?

Ewwwwwww.

1 Like

I can’t imagine what would happen if Trump got elected and found out it’s not an Imperial position.

gUTLESS TRUMP HAD 8 DEFERNMENTS FROM vIETNAM wAR- THE COWARD!!!

wE BO NOT =NEED A YeLLOW BELLY~~~~

“Good journalists”? “Clear-headed”? That is so 20th century. Now, the only thing that counts is the crowd size, polling, ratings (and, to a lesser degree, money, votes, and power).

On this point I would have to agree, as “good journalists” are now all but extinct. Our loss.

“And the thing that happens on some of these networks, they give him an unfettered arena in which to assault the press, which helps with some voters because they don’t like reporters, they don’t like the media.”
Hey Megyn do you mean networks like yours? Trump is on the “Morons in the Morning” show every other day.

Kind words on FOX…not a phrase anyone expected to hear EVAH.

Like the unfettered arena Fox gives to Palin to bash the media.

parody of parody = ?