Discussion: Media Leave Oregon Refuge Base After Warning From The FBI

Discussion for article #245165

Martyrdom incoming…

LOL

3 Likes

There are several armored vehicles and what appears to be a Blackhawk-like helicopter outside that Burns airport. #OregonStandoff
— Kelly House (@Kelly_M_House) January 27, 2016

Cue the Wagner!
http://www.quickstopmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/apocalypse-now.jpg

10 Likes

Cowards! Now they will never make it into the history/coloring books.

7 Likes

I’m glad they’re doing it, but if the FBI had created a cordon three weeks ago, these wingnuts would have been starved out by now.

2 Likes

This really doesn’t bother me too much. Ever dealt with some of these Militianoids? They have barely-concealed loathing for the press that slops over into outright hatred when they get tired and don’t have their PR faces on.

5 Likes

“This is a bad sign. If the FBI is trying to get the media to leave, they must not want footage of what is going to happen.”

…

Paranoia is covered in Obamacare.

16 Likes

Footage of tears streaming down your face? Well, at least they’re thinking of you…

I´m hoping, and thinking, that now that the Bundys and Finicum are out of the picture that the rest of those types couldn´t resist their way out a paper bag - so to speak.

2 Likes

What took so long? Now that the media is gone watch out for paranoid theories, version 3!!! Black Hawk helicopter??? Will the FBI be so foolish as to hand these guys what they want: "blackhawk!!!

Shit’s gettin’ real peeps. I’d walk out out with my hands on my head if I were you.

11 Likes

“And on a brisk evening and with the sun setting as Old Glory flies proudly over the Militia Base of Vanilla ISIS, a lone eagle soars across the sky and into the distance with a rather large dildo and a jar of MiracleWhip in its talons.” ~cue “America the Beautiful”!~

And the battle of “Bluster’s Last Stand” may soon begin.

9 Likes

A number of reporters covering the stand off at the Malheur Wildlife refuge near Burns, Oregon, have tweeted that they had been told by the FBI that authorities will offer them no protection, a sign reporters are taking that they need to leave the area.

About time, no media, no occupation…

4 Likes

It was better to let them make fools of themselves. Some of the best material exposing these clowns was the media interviews. Made them look like complete idiots. It was pure comedy.

That was necessary. And now that most of the country is against these clowns, move in methodically. Love it.

14 Likes

BinGO LIBtard. You saved Me the NEED to POINT this OUT. JUSt AS the FAscIST Military FBI FIRE BOMED waCKO and Prevented FIReMEn from PUTTIng OUT The FIREs ON PatriOTs WHO were ONLY trying to PREVent OHBUMMer from TAKING their GUNS!11!1!1!1!!one!!!1!!!1

14 Likes

No; they want the media to leave if the media doesn’t want to get hurt. FBI didn’t order the media out; they warned they would not be able to protect them.

These idiots truly have a comprehension problem.

5 Likes

*An instant classic Eustace! ~applause!~

5 Likes

The martyrdom is livestreaming on YouTube!

1 Like

Obama is doing this on behalf of the Democrats to divert attention from the Republican debate i.e. “The Revolution will be televised!” /s

1 Like

“…several armored vehicles and what appears to be a Blackhawk-like helicopter…”

Oh please please please tell me the Blackhawk and armored vehicles are black and bear UN insignia! The terror and paranoia that would produce in these people would be priceless.

Here’s hoping the FBI has a sense of humor.

11 Likes