Discussion: McCrory Files For Recount In NC Guv Race Despite Delays In Vote Counting

1 Like

Has any reporter asked him these straightforward questions:

Governor, in order for the outcome of the election of the Governor’s office to change, there would have to be something over 6,000 cases of voter fraud or improper registration or filing. Do you actually believe that there are over 6,000 cases of voter fraud or improper registration in just the Governor’s race alone? Or do you believe that there is widespread fraud in some other North Carolina race, as well, and are you going to contest the results of that election also? And what, if any, documentation do you have to support any of these claims? And if documentation exists, when are you going to publicly release that documentation for, oh let’s say, the first 300 cases or so?

13 Likes

Revenge, a dish best served…cold!

McCrory was a fool to sign onto that controversial law since, as facts have shown since, he will pay a price that his Republiscum legislators won’t. The minute that NCAA, big business and other groups came out forcefully against it, they abandoned him faster than a Panamanian crew deserts a sinking Norwegian-owned cruise ship!

7 Likes

I can smell McCrory’s flop sweat from here.

These are the acts of a desperate man who refuses to accept reality.

9 Likes

Tax dollars being wasted. Fiscal responsibility my toukas.

8 Likes

Typical MO: try to undermine actual democracy every step of the way and when you lose despite rigging the thing throw a tantrum until you get your way.

12 Likes

Man, oh man, oh Manischevitz.

The Legislature determines in case of a contested election? Just what kind of banana republic is North Carolina?

5 Likes

I hear McCrory is going to soon announce administration goals for his Governorship in exile. Fixed bayonets are optional.

6 Likes

McCrory is a scumbag. He needs to understand this is a democracy and he was voted out of office because he was a horrible governor. He can now go back to poisoning the citizens of North Carolina or whatever it is losers do. There was no voter fraud, more like candidate fraud.

5 Likes

McCrory is going after bigger fish. Various legal maneuvers are afoot that will seek to throw out thousands of ballots on an assortment of technicalities and alleged improprieties. He knows he can’t claw back a victory one vote at a time.

2 Likes

I’m concerned about potential recount filing fraud.

5 Likes

Suggested illustration:

1 Like

He’s not getting his way, there will be hell raised!

So again…spending money foolishly and uselessly is only bad when the Right perceives the Left is doing it? The constantly changing rules of the ‘game’ hurt my head…

2 Likes

If McCrory dinks around with the North Carolina vote, can he end up putting the Presidential results, and 15 electoral votes up in the air? reduce His take by 15, to 275, prevail upon 13 more electors to be 'faithless" and it’s a new day in America!

2 Likes

The parent-murderer is throwing himself on the mercy of the court on account of his being an orphan. IOKIYAAR.

5 Likes

“There must be fraud, the Democrat won!” - ex-Gov. McCrory

9 Likes

“They must have out-frauded me! This will not stand!”

4 Likes

Last week, state House Speaker Tim Moore ® said legislative intervention is an “absolute last resort,” and he would not comment further on the matter on Monday.

I take this to mean that if the Republicans can’t find any other way for McCrory to hang on to the office he lost in a democratic election, as a last resort they might just declare that the 6000+ vote margin for Cooper were all fraudulent votes cast by dead people and illegal aliens.

2 Likes

From page 21, Republican Play Book:

1. Elections:

a. Suppress the vote, suppress the vote, suppress the vote.

b. If you cannot win the election, steal the election by any means necessary.

9 Likes