Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

wholly agree

russian PAC number 1 = NRA

6 Likes

She was slower to ground the MAX than the MAX was to ground itself…

3 Likes

If McConnell wanted someone to be tougher on the Russians than Obama, then he should have voted for Hilary.

17 Likes

Liked x millions. Yep. That’s why they worked so hard to keep her from being president.

7 Likes

Excellent.

5 Likes

Agree. Mitch is jumping on the bandwagon, trying to gin up his voters. He wants to be seen supporting the orange stain. This isn’t going to last and he knows it.

2 Likes

Well, and it sure doesn’t hurt being married to a billionaire Chinese shipping heiress.

6 Likes

Before the Lady Wife was a Transporter, she was a Laborer. A friend of mine was at that time the president of the flight attendants’ union and occasionally had to deal with her. It was hell. Platitudes and talking points, but never concurrence.,

3 Likes

1 Like

The trumpp cabinet to a man and woman was the wealthiest in history. Chao, De Vos, Ross, Mnuchin, et al.

9 Likes

They just handed us our rallying cry. Release the transcripts. What are they afraid of? Yep. Here it comes and we grab back the mantle and run with it. I can feel it coming.

6 Likes

After Trump, the Turtle is the most loathsome creature in Washington D.C. I lack words to describe how much I despise him.

6 Likes

I’m missing something here. How many times has Trump claimed there was no Russian effort, by cut-outs, ordinary oligarchs, or government, to further his election prospects? So what is it that McConnell thinks Obama should have stopped?

9 Likes

I liked him in The Bank Job, trying to retrieve pics from a bank vault of Princess Margaret enjoying an orgy on an island in the Caribbean. True story.

1 Like

Breathing.

6 Likes

Yup, that was an excellent film and very interesting story… With a lot of similarities to the 2016 heist, frankly…

1 Like

Then we will have taken the bait. All these extremists, from Bannon to Stephen Miller to their moneybags owners the Mercers and Putin himself, want to wreak havoc, cause chaos and confusion, pretend there’s some violent “antifa” organization out to get them, get people angry enough at each other to kill. Then they can step in and crush the opposition.

They’re just pushing and persuading and propagandizing to get the rest of us to the point where we also abandon the rule of law, just as they have. Then it’s a free for all, and they’ve got the money and the might and zero scruples.

I have no doubt that’s why this talk of civil war has bloomed. It’s just an update on the old threat to start a race war. White supremacists are all on board with that one.

1 Like

Hollywood really needs to work on their villain casting. No more dark-browed brawny men, or over-cultivated types listening to classical music. This is the real face of evil. Some chinless blinky guy in granny glasses destroying the country that gave him birth. You’d never know it if you passed him on the street.

7 Likes

second the motion.

all in favor say ‘aye’

4 Likes

She’s on my short list for vice-president too. You know, depending on what needs balancing out on the ticket.

No matter what way she fits in, though, she’s an asset not to be wasted.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available