Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

I’m willing to bet there was a little birdie that flew between Barr and tRump to let him know what was coming, no report, only a whitewashed letter. Good enough!

6 Likes

You made it too easy!

Yeah, we all see your avatar. Fucking spy.

7 Likes

They’re not idiots. Let’s stop saying their intellect is at fault. They are selfish. Unable to empathize with people not in their bubble. Willing to ignore injustice that doesn’t touch them. Complicit, and willfully supporting any statement or story that tells them their selfishness is justified.

If God doesn’t stop me, must be okay, then ignore all the messengers from God.

There’s nothing wrong with their intellect. It’s their heart.

19 Likes

They don’t want to set him off so they weren’t going to let him in on any of the bad shit. He really does think it says he’s squeaky clean.

10 Likes

I posted this early today which only confirms your point. These kids organized like we’ve never seen before but it wasn’t enough. But how you combat it, I don’t have the answer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/parkland-youths-ballots-were-rejected-at-much-higher-rate-than-state-average-in-november-election-research-finds/2019/03/24/1745cdc8-3c31-11e9-aaae-69364b2ed137_story.html?utm_term=.a32eca6d2933

16 Likes

Those guys aren’t super strong fliers, now if I had a Peregrine Falcon for the avatar, that’s a different matter. Had one for while, but my photo was not that good, so changed to this heron.
I’d be a terrible spy.

1 Like

How is that remotely possible? He has no recollection of all the crap he’s pulled?

3 Likes

And it’s taking the illustrator a bit to put together the book explaining things in a way he can understand…

He knows. He just thinks he got away with it. Thus you see him swinging to instant Erdogan attack mode on the Press. He doesn’t think he’ll have to worry about re-election in 2020 because there won’t be an election.

7 Likes

They’re what I call the rally rubes. He says outrageous stuff, totally out of line with how presidents conduct themselves, bigotry, racism, mocking a handicapped reporter, and winds up talking about what a wonderful president he is, and they eat it up. They think it’s performance art and not a mind set which is harming the country.

14 Likes

He has no idea what is and isn’t legal and couldn’t care less and thinks if he did it it’s ok, regardless.

13 Likes

The more things change, the more things stay the same…Fuck you, turtlebreath. Eat shit and die.

15 Likes

McConnell acknowledges what liberals have known was true — and so did McConnell, except he decided to rise to the occasion by lying to everyone — so we were right.

We… are… right. (ed: and McConnell is still not doing anything about it.)

Follow the money, McConnell. Look at the funding. I think you’ll discovered that a Republican Congress purposely engineered a catastrophe — more than one, really — in order to sabotage the President of the United States.

Ban the Republican Party!!!

8 Likes

I dunno. This just seems too easy a way to go. I’m more for the long drawn-out existence, preferably perfectly aware, but maybe in a paralyzed state, with the minders showing the TV all day for ‘entertainment’, with no way to turn away from it, and watching the Trump family paraded in handcuffs through the streets while President Pelosi announces the confiscation, by force if necesary, of all semi-automatic weapons from civilians…

5 Likes

That’s what bothers me about ‘Cecil’s’ ‘statement’.

Though it’s clearly a love letter to Romney, both men viewpoints aren’t shared by their fellow Republican.

If you get away with it - meaning you don’t get convicted - then you did nothing wrong. Conviction or complete and total innocence. Accepting all the levels in between is not in his interests. That’s why he believes ruling the narrative is all that matters.

1 Like

I hate this era.

4 Likes

Maybe when I go to DC, I’ll buy a stuffed, cuddly turtle and turn it into a voodoo doll.

heehee!

4 Likes

5 Likes

You can’t just make one, oh, preferably a couple decades ago???

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available