Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

Like this?

2 Likes

“Ice Flo”

1 Like

If he would get publicly called out on his BS loudly and clearly he wouldn’t get away with this kind of thing.
Glad Ms. MacNeal did, but there needs to more, much more.

2 Likes

We’re working on it!

4 Likes

“McConnell reportedly said that any attempt by the administration to publicly address the Russians would be considered a partisan move.”

I hate this lying traitor with the heat of a billion suns.

5 Likes

My great fear is that their percentage is slowly growing over the years.

4 Likes

And when shown the video of him saying it he’ll say it was taken out of context.

1 Like

Let’s do it right this kind and really raze the entire South. Sherman was a wuss.

Well, their souls, they don’t have any, they sold them to Old Scratch.

2 Likes

He regrets having to swap Cohen for Barr as his fixer.

2 Likes

Let’s nail them to their heads since they’re so proud of being MAGAbots.

1 Like

Him in the Senate, Newt in the House.

1 Like

To keep in practice, otherwise his fave tool will grow rusty.

Promises made, promises not kept. Releasing his tax returns. Releasing the Mueller report. Decreasing the national debt and deficit. Decreasing the foreign trade deficit. Repealing and replacing the ACA. Helping farmers. Helping the middle class. The list goes on.

3 Likes

I mean there are people that are intelligent that are King Dumb Dumb supporters. How can this be?

Uber wealth using uber goober can bring about terrible results.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Kinda takes “backstabbin” to a whole new level.
May a truck and it’s license plate find you.

2 Likes

Other than Big Coal, Big Education (U of Louisville sports) and horse stuff, Mitch doesn’t do much for Kentucky, so most people don’t like him there. He probably spends most of his time in his wife’s family homes, but, I am sure, even the servants and delivery people can’t stand him. His only real refuge is the floor of the Senate, where he can say outrageously harmful words without anyone calling him the evil sumbich that he is. Senatorial courtesy, you know.

Those vultures fly my neighborhood regularly. What could this mean?

They’re beautiful birds and can get close to 200 miles per hour when dropping from the sky after prey. In the fall where I now live, thousands pass through.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available