Discussion: McConnell On Trump Win: Americans Chose 'New Direction For Our Nation'

Only in the sense that a 180-degree turn is a “new direction”, asshole.

4 Likes

Is Fascism a direction?

3 Likes

New direction: “advance to the rear”.

Welcome back to the Dark Ages.

5 Likes

wb Mitch

Finally poked his head out of his shell.

1 Like

1860, here we come! Dark, dark days ahead I predict. A shadow has fallen over the country I love, leaving a permanent stain on our former democracy. A sad, sad day for all Americans, even if 1/2 of them don’t realize the curtain has fallen on them. Democracy was kicked to the curb today and left to rot by the likes of Trump’s supporters.

1 Like

mhmm

but like i told you before, i ait mad at him. Schumer had to kick four Republicans out in order to be Majority Leader.

They only got Kirk.

students can learn from a man like McConnell, yes indeedie.

I don’t buy the “rejection of the status quo” argument. If the Constitution would have permitted Obama to run for a third term, he would have cleaned Trump’s clock. But one of the advantages of winning an election is you get to characterize it as you wish.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what he can do in a midterm when defending 22 seats.

I suspect that somehow, he’ll find a way to get the GOP to +23.

1 Like

Anyone have a link to that website that sells gold bullion?

Congratulations Trumpsters, here’s where you’ve driven America back to!

Disturbing Parallels Between America & 1930s Germany

http://www.thesocialleader.com/2010/09/disturbing-parallels-america-1930s-germany/

especially when ya opponent is Schumer

No, I meant Schumer.

He’s defending 22 seats in 2018…somehow he’ll find a way for the GOP to pickup 23.

3 Likes

those are the moments that make me hate seniority.

1 Like

o/t: when that Trump heat began floating his way, Vince supposedly told past n present employees to duck out of sight until the election was done.

damn i love this country.

He successfully obstructed his way to a 4-4 Supreme Court just long enough to fuck this country over. Yeah, that’s a new direction.

4 Likes

Yes, Senator, Americans have chosen a new direction: South.

You might want to stock up on MREs, too.

Just think America, Trump proved you don’t have to pay taxes!