Discussion: McCain Defends Sarah Palin's Incoherent Speech: I Didn't See It

Discussion for article #232737

I hope they rubbed his nose in it and smacked him with a rolled up newspaper.

7 Likes

He wouldn’t have been reelected without her help in 2010; maybe he’s just trying to stay on her good side so she doesn’t turn against him in 2016.

7 Likes

Bingo!

1 Like

A window into McCain’s decision-making abilities; picking Palin as a running mate and loosing this grifter harpy on the world.
Oh, and get off my lawn.

1 Like

He’s supportive of anything she wants to do except he’s supporting Huckleberry.

John McCain, in a NUT shell.

2 Likes

The Senator is a liar.

But then, we already knew that…

3 Likes

He won’t criticize her because that would be an admission that she was a poor choice as his running mate.

9 Likes

It’s funny—she’s always screeching about what a Christian she is, but people who have to deal with her seem to think it’s wise never to tick her off.

3 Likes

That old fart will never admit he made a mistake when he picked Bible Spice.

3 Likes

Support who? ms. Lindsey or ms. Palin? Her speech was a typical one from a republican:
both logic and content free.

2 Likes

I think its more he knows she is being tossed to the curb by the GOP, so he doesn’t have to get his hands dirty with her anymore.

4 Likes

Of course, you didn’t see it Johnny. Traumatic events like that get blocked from our conscious mind.

1 Like

McCain knows he will be remembered for two disasters – the USS Forrestal and Sarah Palin. That’s gotta hurt.

5 Likes

McCain’s decision making is based on self-preservation and emotion, as is Palin’s. It’s time for him to go and the sooner the better. Palin should leave too…

2 Likes

Could be.

1 Like

CNN played a few choice moments

In keeping with the illusion of actual news probing, CNN asked few “choice” questions and no “choice” follow-ups of an ancient man as at home on CNN’s enabling air as in his 30 year Senate seat…

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Savings & Loan scandal!

Oh, I was just wondering if the fact that he didn’t watch/listen to her speech indicates he has developed some taste. No, probably just too busy getting ready for his weekly television interviews (and I don’t mean boning up on current events, or reading books) by checking out the latest and most absurd talking points. Talk about a low-life scum!

4 Likes

“Obviously Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC-R) is the person I’m supporting,” McCain said

hahahahaha… clearly grandpa’s astute political sense is in fine working order…

4 Likes

The only way one could defend Sarah’s speech is if they didn’t see it.

4 Likes