Discussion: McCain Changes Tack On SCOTUS: ‘Of Course’ He’ll Vote On HRC's Nominee

1 Like

What a puke he is. C’mon AZ. VOTE HIM OUT.

26 Likes

Senile old fart. Forgot his talking point for a minute!

14 Likes

McCain: I will give Hillary’s nominee same consideration as that of Obama. I am therefore neither a racist nor a misogynist. I am just a Republican blocking a Democratic president.

26 Likes

The old man is senile and needs to be replaced.

7 Likes

John loses around 45 min. every day …

just trying to remember which hand to use to wipe his own ass —

4 Likes

I really hope this SOB goes down this time. He’s way past his sell-by date, as witnessed by a number of bad decisions, most notably, the choice of VP candidate 8 years ago…

15 Likes

McCain has been walking back comments more frequently giving rise to suspicions of his being “cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!” I say it’s true!!

10 Likes

Guess it’s time to call my flip flops McCains.

7 Likes

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 3… Who left John alone with the press this time?

12 Likes

Colonel Flagg: “You think you’re real smart. But you’re not smart – you’re dumb. Very dumb. But you’ve met your match in me!”

18 Likes

You might as well ask an Arizona pack rat to evaluate line integrals of vector fields.

9 Likes

Senile old fool shouting at clouds.

4 Likes

Okay, great judgement, Grandpa.

If he gets reelected, are AZ taxpayers on the hook for his hospice care?

3 Likes

Twisting in the wind. John McCain is twisting in the wind.

I sell my integrity only for a moment, and the moment’s gone
My legacy passes before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind, I am now twisting in the wind

Same old Trump, just holding power in an endless sea
GOP crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind

Now, don’t do our job, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your jobs won’t another minute buy

Dust in the wind, all he does is twist in the wind

(All we are is dust in the wind)

Dust in the wind (everything is dust in the wind)
Everything is dust in the wind (the wind)

2 Likes

This isn’t really a reversal of course. He says he will vote on a nominee, but doesn’t say he would vote to affirm a nominee based on traditional criteria–not too extreme, etc. The question to be asked of him is whether he will honor traditional criteria or whether he would vote to affirm Garland.

5 Likes

I’ve figured it out.

McCain is being as pathetic as he can to try to make his buddy Lieberman’s exit from the Senate look graceful.

5 Likes

I guess he revealed the GOP plans too early

11 Likes

I don’t see how you “walk this back.” That was a pretty flat statement, we will block any nominee she puts forth. Oh, I just meant I would vote against them. Right… And why the heck is the senator from ARIZONA doing interviews on Philly radio station? Did he think the the rest of the country wouldn’t hear about this BS???

11 Likes

So John got bitch-slapped?

8 Likes