Discussion: McCain Backs Up Trump And Blames Media For Backlash To PTSD Comments

Sad!

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad. SAD!

16 Likes

I think McCain has slipped over the edge. There is no way a rational McCain could defend Trump.

13 Likes

Oh John…John…That’s not what he said, or meant. Why do you bail this guy out when he doesn’t give a shit about you or admire your service to this country? This cult-like, creepy ‘Party before Country’ mentality that Republicans have is unsettling to say the least. This man, for all his sacrifice and hardships during his military service, has shown little to no backbone as a politician. Maverick my ass.

23 Likes

Johnny’s fallen and he can only get Trump…

8 Likes

Polling numbers aren’t that bad, are they? hmm

7 Likes

This is the man who wouldn’t stand up to the Bush clan that smeared his family in the 2000 South Carolina primary, so it’s not surprising he won’t stand up to the guy who ridiculed him for being a POW, either.

I can understand the instinctive military deference to superiors in the military chain of command, but offering your hindquarters in submission to combat- or draft-dodging hypocrites like W and Trump is nothing less than pathetic. Considering McCain’s talent for self-abasement, I’m surprised he’s done as well as he has in politics.

23 Likes

There is no limit to McCain’s desperate whoredom.

13 Likes

I am sure Trump appreciates that McCain keeps the PTSD comments in the news, way to go, John !

11 Likes

“I know people who have suffered from PTSD,” McCain continued. “I never have. I have never had a flashback. I never had a bad memory; I never had anything but the greatest gratitude for the honor of serving in the company of heroes.”

Though I have a slight idea of why that’s in that statement…

8 Likes

Yes, that’s what Trump said. Some people suffer from PTSD while others don’t.l

But he also said that snot strong people suffer from PTSD while strong people don’t.

So screw you you worthless piece of lying and spineless dipshit. I used to have respect for you, but now your legacy is gonna be introducing Sarah Palin and fellating Donald Trump who insults you every opportunity he gets. You’re such a piece of shit.

9 Likes

I never have.

It’s why he’s such a carefree, happy-go-lucky guy…

9 Likes

McCain is shredding the remaining and waning pieces of his integrity for the support of that last possible vote from the Trumpettes. He doesn’t want to retire and spend more time with his family.

16 Likes

I never had a bad memory

Then perhaps you’ve got a mental block of that time? I don’t think any sane human could endure 5 years of abuse and torture and have NO bad memories of the time. I call BS on that.

19 Likes

He’s not going to have a ounce of integrity left. Self-serving coward. Shameful.

whoops. an ounce

9 Likes

No, Cindy, I don’t want more TOAST…

9 Likes

McCain: “Leave Donald alone!!!”

10 Likes

Just pitiful.

6 Likes

McCain from maverick to coward…that is SAD SAD SAD…

9 Likes

Heh. And McCain blames the media for the backlash? What about the room getting quiet after Trump said that? What about other vets who have criticized him?

John, you’re a sad, pathetic man.

15 Likes