Discussion: Max Mara Is Re-Releasing The Famous Nancy Pelosi Coat

I want this coat, but only if I can look exactly as Pelosi did in that moment when I wear it.
That was a smart move by Max Mara.

5 Likes

That is more along the lines of what I expected in pricing based on her wealth and stature.

4 Likes

I know - I looked it up and found out how wrong I was. I really haven’t shopped like that for a very long time.

5 Likes

The point is I’m a dude and have no idea what she means.

As I understand Pelosi has owned this coat for a while. It means that the price was lower when she purchased it, and it means she is a smart shopper buying clothes that could be worn for many years and stay stylish.

7 Likes

I was looking for this coat on Pinterest just before I saw this thread. I thought I was the only one drooling over a senior citizen’s style… :joy:

Now to scrounge up the money for something like this.

2 Likes

Yeah, man. It’s like a thing.

I gotta say, that is a beautiful coat. Do they make it in green? Looks like a nice soft wool too. Love the collar. My kind of coat…even though I probably could never afford it. She exudes power. Pelosi is da bomb.

16 Likes

And, 2nd prize goes to FLOTUS’s safari outfit. Now that was way classy in a faux British going on safari way. Joke.

4 Likes

Sadly the thing this FLOTUS is most famous for is taking off her clothes for the cameras. I swear, how did we ever end up with a first lady where everyone of the planet has seen the woman’s tits and ass? Even that wasn’t a disqualification. And red Xmas trees without bobbles. WTF? I don’t get it.

10 Likes

So…what? Does Pelosi have to be a bargain shopper to make the cut with you?

@srfromgr Don’t fret. There are always knockoffs for us havenots.

1 Like

Why senior citizen’s style? I would think it would look great on AOC. No?

3 Likes

And so much less tit than she has now.

5 Likes

I go crazy for soft wool as temps drop and winter is on its way. We only had itchy wool when I was a kid. I can’t seem to get enough wool socks these days, so that’s what I’ll have to settle on. I routinely sleep in wool socks until practically April here in Michigan.

5 Likes

I have to say (and partly because Nancy has been my critter for decades and I have loyalty and admiration to spare) I hope the talk about jettisoning her based on her age and her yet unstated support for impeaching the moron before the elections had been held is a thing of the past. Some people here seemed to come close to hating her and reviling her, today she’s the best thing that’s come along all year.

13 Likes

Totally.

4 Likes

I appreciate this particular kind of frugality, buying a good quality, stylish clothing that are not cheap but will be worn season after season. Obviously we all here enjoying this minutia, as a well needed brake from nasty events we cannot avoid.

6 Likes

Yeah, and all it took was a televised meeting with tRump who thinks no one would dare not go along with him in public. He lost big time and people paid attention to what Pelosi did.

3 Likes

Sorry but I don’t see how frugality and several thousand dollars spent on a coat can be used in the same sentence.

1 Like

She looks damn good for a 78-year-old lady.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available