Discussion: Max Mara Is Re-Releasing The Famous Nancy Pelosi Coat

She’s got class for years.

6 Likes

She’s had that coat for years, too.

4 Likes

Really, and the best part is it was an incidental victory on their turf. That coat is stunning on her but in part that’s because of the power and competence she projects.

15 Likes

Glamour has some alternatives. But frankly I don’t think the Seamed Boucle Coat from Topshop has the same panache.

4 Likes

Well then. :smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful color, perfect for my complexion. Someone excitedly once told me “you’re an autumn!” and I said “um, thank you?”

3 Likes

I only know that city because of its educational model, which is pretty amazing.

Nancy D’Alesandro Pelosi, selected an Italian-made coat to wear and made a fashion statement. I would love to see a picture of all Democratic congresswomen on the steps of the House of Representatives wearing this red coat.

5 Likes

Yea it’s beautiful and that would be beautiful but I’m really digging it being her particular statement.

I brought up the Italian ownership only because something was said about the French. I don’t care who made it, myself, and personally my favorite clothes are all italian made.

And there is an odd thing in the Italian garment trade. I’d rather have Camorra made, because that’s Italian made; I don’t really want Chinese made and they are moving in, building factories and taking over traditional Italian trades in leather and clothing.

7 Likes

My Nancy (as I think of her) is a very well dressed woman, For the most part husband Paul selects her wardrobe. Here, he selected Armani.

11 Likes

She always looks just incredible. He has great taste. And she can wear those clothes.

9 Likes

Mr. Pelosi has a good taste, and being helpful as he should be for his wife and mother of his 5 children.

8 Likes

Pelosi is far to nuanced for this.

4 Likes

If the meetup/photo op in the Oval Office the other day was any indication of how things are going to go for at least the next two years, Pelosi is going to manhandle Individual 1 unmercifully like he’s never been manhandled in all his miserable life. And certainly not by the squishy rAyn. His predictable responses will be of course available on Twitter. She treated him like she would a petulant child, and she knows a thing or two about children.

13 Likes

Take it back! Take it back right now!

Nancy’s move with glasses was just like a Bond girl move.

10 Likes

Maybe whoever did the lovely red trees for Melania and the WH will agree to mass produce them since they’re as wildly popular as they are beautiful. That can be FLOTUS consolation prize.

2 Likes

Max Mara. God bless her. It’s so good to see a woman with real taste – in addition to all the rest. And p.s. the shades were the bee’s knees too.

9 Likes

When a person raises a child they grow into a new level of responsibility. The kidlets grow up and move away. The parent gets to keep what they learned along the way. This is only one facet of the many ways Pelosi is going to dominate DOTUS.

7 Likes

Sadly, Tena, no. More like 4 or 5,000. Cheapest you can get Max Mara is the Weekend line, for about 500 - 1,000. But Madame Pelosi’s coat is for sure not Max Mara Weekend.

Trust me on this, I salivate over Max Mara coats. The most gorgeous coats there are out there.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available