Discussion: Max Mara Is Re-Releasing The Famous Nancy Pelosi Coat

The point is I’m a dude and have no idea what she means.

As I understand Pelosi has owned this coat for a while. It means that the price was lower when she purchased it, and it means she is a smart shopper buying clothes that could be worn for many years and stay stylish.

7 Likes

I was looking for this coat on Pinterest just before I saw this thread. I thought I was the only one drooling over a senior citizen’s style… :joy:

Now to scrounge up the money for something like this.

2 Likes

Yeah, man. It’s like a thing.

I gotta say, that is a beautiful coat. Do they make it in green? Looks like a nice soft wool too. Love the collar. My kind of coat…even though I probably could never afford it. She exudes power. Pelosi is da bomb.

16 Likes

And, 2nd prize goes to FLOTUS’s safari outfit. Now that was way classy in a faux British going on safari way. Joke.

4 Likes

Sadly the thing this FLOTUS is most famous for is taking off her clothes for the cameras. I swear, how did we ever end up with a first lady where everyone of the planet has seen the woman’s tits and ass? Even that wasn’t a disqualification. And red Xmas trees without bobbles. WTF? I don’t get it.

10 Likes

So…what? Does Pelosi have to be a bargain shopper to make the cut with you?

@srfromgr Don’t fret. There are always knockoffs for us havenots.

1 Like

Why senior citizen’s style? I would think it would look great on AOC. No?

3 Likes

And so much less tit than she has now.

5 Likes

I go crazy for soft wool as temps drop and winter is on its way. We only had itchy wool when I was a kid. I can’t seem to get enough wool socks these days, so that’s what I’ll have to settle on. I routinely sleep in wool socks until practically April here in Michigan.

5 Likes

I have to say (and partly because Nancy has been my critter for decades and I have loyalty and admiration to spare) I hope the talk about jettisoning her based on her age and her yet unstated support for impeaching the moron before the elections had been held is a thing of the past. Some people here seemed to come close to hating her and reviling her, today she’s the best thing that’s come along all year.

13 Likes

Totally.

4 Likes

I appreciate this particular kind of frugality, buying a good quality, stylish clothing that are not cheap but will be worn season after season. Obviously we all here enjoying this minutia, as a well needed brake from nasty events we cannot avoid.

6 Likes

Yeah, and all it took was a televised meeting with tRump who thinks no one would dare not go along with him in public. He lost big time and people paid attention to what Pelosi did.

3 Likes

Sorry but I don’t see how frugality and several thousand dollars spent on a coat can be used in the same sentence.

1 Like

She looks damn good for a 78-year-old lady.

10 Likes

Yeah she blows my mind in that respect.

3 Likes

And raised 5 children on top of it all. She’s phenomenal.

5 Likes

It’s not frugal. It’s a good investment and a smart investment. You get frugal with things like coats and they don’t last and you end up spending more for more coats that are cheap. Same with shoes and purses.

It’s smart to buy quality because it does last and in the long run it saves you money and you don’t look like you’re being frugal.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available