Discussion: Mark Levin Calls For Reince Priebus' Head: 'Should Be Fired'

Discussion for article #242347

1 Like

Anarchists…Nihilists…pandering to people who cannot spell the words.

11 Likes

Reince appreciates Mark all to hell.

7 Likes

superficial gibberish

Incisive, in-depth gibberish is where it’s at…God, Reince you big #^#(#)%^@!!!

2 Likes

Of course he´s a boob. He´s the RNC Chairman, ferchissakes; what else could he be?

11 Likes

A Morning Joe regular?

8 Likes

"The head of the RNC needs to go!" Levin said on Thursday on his show.

Without using any primate or canine related words, who would you have as his replacement Mark?

5 Likes

Its not the format, its the participants

8 Likes

So…it’s the FORMAT that’s all fucked up, eh hoss?

So no more of this “candidates-standing-in-front-of-a-panel-answering-questions” shit, huh?

“Yeah, man! Republicans can’t be expected to answer questions! LIBERALS answer questions. Republicans, man, REPUBLICANS should just be allowed to stand up there on stage and fuckin EXPOUND, man! And sure, most of it will be flatout FALSHOODS, but that don’t matter, man, that don’t matter. It’s the INTENT that counts. Republicans aren’t like other candidates, and that’s what makes them special.”

6 Likes

Alternate Headline: “Boob” Levin calls “Boob” Priebus a "Boob!"

3 Likes

Noted bookseller Mark Levine speaks as an authority on boobism.

3 Likes

Priebus may be a boob but he never, to my knowledge, was a radio pundit.

I assume he’d prefer they just got to shout at an empty chair with “Obama” written on it. Then at the end they’d all burn the chair in a gigantic bonfire.

5 Likes

Hey, Q & A formats can be hard. They have questions and you’re supposed to supply the answers. I get it if you want to do away with the answers part, and while they’re at it they may as well stop asking questions, too. Thought: could the candidates just have Levin and Limbaugh do the thinking for them? Oh, they already do. OK, then. Let’s call off the other debates.

5 Likes
That guy is an incompetent. He's a boob!

Everyone knows that.

1 Like

So, now the RADIO HOSTS determine not only Policy and Candidates but STAFFING in the Republican Party?
Is anyone else as disturbed by this as I am?
This is getting scary. What are the limits of the Nihilists power in the Republican Party now? None?
As Progressives this may be HUMOROUS to us but it is has real policy and electoral ramifications that affect us all.
When 1/2 of the political spectrum is controlled by a small cadre of un-elected, unaccountable, faceless shriekers who can (and DO) cay ANYTHING with no negative effects, and still be viewed as Authority Figures by their listeners, very bad things can follow.
See Rwanda in the 90’s for the horrible effect hate-radio can have on a country, and YES. It CAN happen here.

5 Likes

Don’t ya just love it when the wingnuts eat their own?

I do.

7 Likes

I heard from 11 people that Reince Priebus should be fired. Which is less than critical mass, apparently, so he stays.

3 Likes

…more recipes on the “EatingYourOwn” recipe website. YUMMmmmmm

3 Likes

Cut out the middleman and outsource it to the Heritage Foundation. Doesn’t Jim DeMint call the shots as it is?

5 Likes