Discussion: Maria Butina Pleads Guilty To Conspiracy

Trump: Whats next? Liberals will now claim that NRA is owned by Putin. Mother Russia is getting pissed.

2 Likes

Not going back to Mother Russia, Pootie’s guys will find her, she’ll be dead and it’ll seem accidental

3 Likes

His spurs go Jingle Jangle Jindal

6 Likes

A question is generated in this instance, not begged.

3 Likes

The rigging of the 2016 election outcome is turning out to a counterterrorism investigation that is exposing numerous active and sleeper terrorist cells across the country that are infested with numerous American confederate traitors.

No wonder Preshitident Skanky-Manslut and his sleazy family of Russian whores wanted to destroy and dismember the capabilities of and discredit the FBI and CIA on Day 1.

3 Likes

So … in your view, who is giving her a pass?

1 Like

True. Although I, for one, am begging for it to be asked (publicly, by people who matter)…

1 Like

She’ll need to be put into a witness protection program if she provides this information. She won’t be safe if she goes back to Russian.

4 Likes

she’s gone where the goblins go

3 Likes

Mueller is the Screamin’ Jay Hawkins of prosecutors–"I put a sssspell on you, because you’re MIIIIIIINE!!! Whoa!!! Those who plead guilty or get convicted get da “Constipation Blues.”

3 Likes

:grinning:

3 Likes

Oh yes, and there’s even a sublime high note they can hit… A note of such beauty that it has been said it can even bring down empires…

3 Likes

In my view? read up a bit and get over yourself. Who is going after that angle? It was mentioned a while back and then it just vanished. There are plenty of GOP’ers involved in this investigation. They didn’t get near to the bottom of Cohen so why think they will here? It’s money buddy. Big money. Who would give this foolish girl the time of day if she didn’t have it? And where did a declining NRA get it and why was all of it acquired through dark channels?

So in “your opinion” who is going after that angle?

The problem as I see it as to why “begging the question” is used more frequently and always incorrectly is that cable talkers use it as it to make themselves seem smart. So it gets out there and we’re thinking, hey, Ari Melber (for example) used, it’s cool. Nitpicking and editing is not my usual thing, but just on this.

Below below below

3 Likes

No they get the hell out of Dodge before a major American political party, that touts itself as “real Americans” and “patriotic” gets busted for taking money from America’s chief adversary and promoting a Manchurian candidate.

3 Likes

I’d settle for a couple of towers…

4 Likes

2 Likes

Not necessarily. If Putin is tiring of Trump, he could have instructed his spy Butina to turn on Don the Con.

4 Likes

You could power New York City if you could attach a turbine to St Ronald Regan spinning in his grave

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available