Discussion: Maria Butina Pleads Guilty To Conspiracy

17 Likes

He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Wonder why? :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

It’s like Christmas every day around here. Wow!

20 Likes

Yeah he has. Where is all that raving about how we’re only one natural disaster away from anarchy? Maybe since we had several huge natural disasters and nobody went on a killing and looting spree and chaos did not reign, he decided to exit through the big hole in the ground they all come out of hell through.

18 Likes

“Butina ran much of her infiltration campaign while studying at a master’s program at American University, appearing at NRA events and asking a question of then-candidate Donald Trump in a now-infamous video.”

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the NRA, the GOP, and all the victims of this tragedy.

Now is a time for burying the politically-dead, and tending to the walking wounded in the Republican Party.

Let us come together as a nation to mourn this horrific partisan massacre.

55 Likes

Might also be a good thing that Scotty lost in Wisconsin. He could be doing time as well.

10 Likes

Where was the good guy with a gun when we needed him most?

10 Likes

another witch bagged and burned

11 Likes

This one does look like a likely asylum.

The last batch of spies we caught were all pretty much just kicked out of the country in trades, so if she’s cooperating, guess she doesn’t see too much future for herself back in Russia. And maybe she did find true love with this guy and they just want to settle down together. And that’s okay, too.

3 Likes

With so many with so many guns, you would have thought one of them was a good guy.

Apparently not.

6 Likes

OK. When do I get to flip? I want a plea deal. WTF? I’m not interesting enough? Everyone who’s anyone is going to jail. I’m just feeling left out.

4 Likes

So many Individuals… Individual 1, being my favorite!

5 Likes

Yeah exactly. Sure would not want the be someone the Meuller has not talked to yet…

8 Likes

Drumpf loves to scream Mueller is on a “witch hunt”. Indeed, and it’s been a tremendously successful hunt:

7 Likes

I wonder if her testimony leads us to the GOP party finance committee, of which cohen and broidy…and the funneling of grey monies rom russia through the NRA and into the hands of many GOP reps/senators with the ultimate prize of 22 million dollars going to the trump campaign…

18 Likes

Just a few of the witches Mueller has bagged:

9 Likes

Good lord- is there ANYBODY in the NRA and the Trump administration who are actually, in fact, PRO America? Or is it just every stinking Republican in DC is in on the grift?

32 Likes

Was reading some differing theories on that yesterday. Spies get caught, and it’s not necessarily instant death if you go home. Her cooperating means a whole bunch of Americans get into hot water. That suits the Russians fine. If they told her not to, she’d be part of some exchange down the road. So she might be fine either way. Here’s my question: There was a flurry of arrests and deaths in Russia after the election. What was up with that? Very suspicious.

27 Likes

There is so much potential significance in this guilty plea. Here are the three or four top things I’m looking for:

• Butina will expose the long-running Russian campaign to infiltrate the GOP and its parastatal orgs like the NRA for the purpose of undermining US Democracy. This will help provide the big picture for Americans to understand that what Trump did in aiding and abetting the Russians is tantamount to treason. That’s an important baseline for Americans to get to. We were attacked and we had a lot of Vichy Republicans who helped the enemy. Our sense of patriotism, particularly among conservative white Republicans has eroded. It needs to be restored.
  • Butina will detail the Putin-Torshin-Butina-Erickson-NRA/GOP relationship. She will help highlight Torshin’s connection to both the Russian mob and to Putin so that people understand that oligarchs and the mob are simply parastatal Russian orgs that are an extension of the Russian government and are directed by Putin, the SVR and the GRU.
  • Butina will detail the pipeline of money that flowed from Torshin and his sources into the NRA. This is money that was illegally used to corrupt our elections.
  • The USAO handling this case will then detail how the Trump campaign were aware of the NRA’s funding relationship with the Russians and coordinated the use of that money for the benefit of the Trump campaign in violation of US campaign finance laws. This will be the most egregious campaign finance scandal in history (but it won’t be the only one that is document from this tawdry conspiracy. The Middle East pipeline is next).

The US Attorneys are then going to be able to tell a story of how Putin and Trump conspired to get Russian money into the US to help Trump’s campaign by way of the NRA which was managed by a Russian spy-mobster duo. It is a Netflix season in its own right.

66 Likes

Ding dong the witch is dead the witch old witch the wicked witch ding dong the wicked witch is dead…

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available