Discussion: Marco Rubio Spox: We're Not Complaining About The CNBC Debate

Wouldn’t it be funny if Rubio actually goes down in the polls and JEB! goes up?

Because all those Republicans, I hear, hate the media and everyone they like. And everyone in the media says Rubio won the debate. Which to Republicans means he’s a big old Hillary Clinton loving liberal, like Boehner was.

1 Like

I haven’t seen that figure yet, but the $770,000 figure wasn’t for a full 24 hour period, so its quite possible.

How is talking over Jeb ! The Bland make you winner of the debate? Bullwinkle could have done that.

I didn’t hear Rubio challenge anyone on that stage. He just wormed his way around a very valid point which had already been leveled against him earlier that day by The Sentinel. By changing the subject to Jeb ! picking on him, he evaded answering a question that lot of voters would have liked to have heard the answer.

Dodging accusations is not the same as presenting ideas and defending them. It’s just makes you look like your have something to hide. But I suppose that is what most conservatives admire…getting away with something shady.

2 Likes

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/10/ted-cruz-liberal-media.html/

1 Like

Exactly, what point did he advance or defend? He just rolled over Jeb ! Conservatives love watching bullies beating up on others.

3 Likes

He won because he didn’t cave against a weaker candidate? That’s suppose to be really impressive? How do you think a similar confrontation with Trump, Cruz or Christie would have ended? No well, I’m thinking.

If doing well against JEB? is winning for Marco, I wish him luck…

Yah, he was the least shitty!!

With that field? I’m not sure that is something you should be braggin’ about.

Shorter Rubio: I showed 'em that it’s okay to skip school! Yay!