Discussion: Manafort Trial 'Spinning' Trump ‘Into A Frenzy’

1 Like

Spankee is too stupid to understand that Manafort is on trial for financial crimes (a.k.a. being a sleaze), not collusion, not conspiracy, not espionage.

Let’s let Spankee whirl himself into committing more and more stupid mistakes. The longer he keeps on tweeting and thinking he is invincible, the more mistakes he will make.

Carry on, Spankee. We’re gonna have the last laugh yet.

78 Likes

Come for the collusion, stay for the obstruction!

112 Likes

Yes, well, he may be a sleaze, but he’s your sleaze. Who else are you going to get to run a sleaze’s campaign.

54 Likes

In his mania, Trump is also feeling more free to attack Mueller on Twitter and is reportedly being empowered by his attorney Emmet Flood to be more free-wheeling in his tweets about the investigation.

Uh Donnie,
He has your Taxes and your “bookkeeper” in front of a grand jury.
Tweet away asshole

70 Likes

“Trump is reportedly at his wits end with the probe”

At the end of his wits…nicely descriptive!

22 Likes

Please proceed, fat Nixon.

26 Likes

privately he’s bragging to advisers that the trial proves special counsel Robert Mueller has reached a dead end on the Russia probe and has nothing on his family.

Just keep thinking that until they all get indicted.

28 Likes

If Manafort hears this report through his attorneys, he might wake up and realize that he has no path staying loyal to Trump.

I seriously doubt Emmett Flood said anything of the sort re: ‘collusion’ or tweeting.

67 Likes

the trial proves special counsel Robert Mueller has reached a dead end on the Russia probe and has nothing on his family

More memorable famous words:

“I have not yet begun to fight.”
– John Paul Jones

“The Guard dies but does not surrender.”
– Pierre Jacques Étienne Cambronne

“They got nuthin’ on me.”
– Al Capone.

24 Likes

That caught my eye as well.

28 Likes

It’s not Trump Manafort is afraid of.

35 Likes

And he recruited Pence. Never forget Pence.

45 Likes

More like “hotel balconies,” or “a faceful of poison.”

And Trump knows it, that’s why he’s freaking out: if Manafort has to choose between betraying Deripaska or Putin, versus Trump, then Donnie goes under the bus.

15 Likes

A very short rope.

6 Likes

This is not news, Donnie is always in a frenzy.

6 Likes

Anyone in a public job at all knows that you have to be careful what you say on social media. It’s part of teacher orientation, for crying out loud. How can Emmett Flood have told him it was fine to comment and tweet?

19 Likes

Trump: Mueller must be fair and show the positive side of Manafort. Both Sides Do It.

4 Likes

He’s told advisers that he will fire Rosenstein himself it if continues.

Trump: That is another example of “NOT Objstrction of Justice”.

14 Likes

Agreed. He’s been in the system representing killers for too long. Trump is a clown in comparison.

6 Likes